important shit

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day 694 - Freedom




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating positive energy about the word "freedom".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a negative energy definition as reaction to realizing and understanding how I created a positive energetic definition about "freedom".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get stuck within and as my word relationships by polarizing them within energies as either being positive/negative/neutral.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how I have perpetuated the polarity play of words within myself as an outflow and energetic reaction of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not recognizing the extent to which freedom exists as kind of an ironic term from the perspective that no real freedom exists within and as the acceptance of a polarized vocabulary from the perspective of having words charged with emotion and or feeling.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of programming that exists within and as my mind consciousness system as a result of and as my individual self-defined emotion and feeling associations to words as the various energetic attachments onto words which perpetuate a polarized disharmony.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity of freedom existing within and as responsibility...as the ability to express oneself here from and as the starting point of responding and or directing creation as what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and recognizing myself as the starting point of creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as the word "creation"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of the cosmic joke that is 'fighting for freedom'...because this perpetuates the peace/war polarity...where one perpetuates the other...and is really anything but harmonious.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying to investigate all energetic word relationships that exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making up blame as a defense to why freedom doesn't really exist. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have perpetuated conflict within myself as a result of participating within blame and holding onto the belief that freedom cannot exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from and as "freedom"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding freedom from the perspective of freeing myself from my own accepted and allowed enslavement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking to create an energy about freedom as a way to generate some sort of feeling or emotion in relation to the experience of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how the seemingly natural reaction when investigating word relationships is to take on the opposite polarity as the believed to be correct/right adjustment and new way of seeing. I realize and understand the absurd ridiculousness of jumping back and forth between positive and negative energy.

When and as I see myself faced with a reaction, I first allow myself to take a breath and actually stop the energetic movement that is existing within myself as the reaction energy...I look at the energy specificity and I see/realize the word associations in relationship to the specific reaction I just experienced....I purify my word relationships here by first recognizing the impurity and then by forgiving the impurity and the particular energetic charge attached to the impurity and then I allow myself to play with the word for a moment as I work out an agreement to live as the word...from and as the perspective of substantiating the best potential for myself and the word here. I commit myself to living words as the best structures of support. I commit myself to specificity with my word selection.

When and as I see myself resisting responsibility.....responsibility from the perspective of seeing and realizing a potential opportunity here.....I take a moment to focus on my breathing a 4 count breath and actually stop my thoughts/feelings/emotions and take a self-honest look at the opportunity of responsibility that is available here for me to jump into and as a point of self-direction. I allow myself the opportunity to move within and as the moment of self-responsibility. I see realize and understand my potential abilities and skills are developed effectively as the outflow of my living and directing myself responsibilities. I realize and understand the ridiculousness of holding back on potential as a result of resisting to push self-responsibility.

I commit myself to living self-responsibility.

I commit myself to developing my talents/skills/abilities as a result of living self-responsibility.

I realize Freedom to exist within and as the living of self-responsibility/self-honesty.

I commit myself to practically living self-responsibility and self-honesty.

When and as I see myself faced with a moment of thought that seems so right, I stop and breathe, I allow myself to forgive my thought...as I see realize and understand the righteousness of thought is a hindrance to a holistic perspective here....I realize and understand the the self-responsibility in directing each and every thought through the application of self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to living self-forgiveness as an expression of Freedom here. I realize and understand self-forgiveness is a tool that is fun to use....when and as oneself realize the awesomeness potential of and as self-forgiveness as the gift giving tool that it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment