important shit

Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 693 - Freedom of Denial

Image result for denial

Is there anything that You are denying self-responsibility for?


In looking at the word "Deny", the definition that comes to my attention is: Refuse to give or grant (something requested or desired) to (someone).

This opened up the point of self-reflection on change here that is great and the application of self-forgiveness as a pivotal tool in supporting the forward movement and commitment statements to actually manifest great physical changes here.

The point also became more obvious that I am the starting point of giving here, as I am Forgiving...and this is such a cool realization in recognizing that we get to gift to ourselves that which we actually want, need and desire because we are the starting point of what it is in fact we accept and allow ourself to be given...as we are forgiven by our self here...self-responsibility to actually give to ourselves here.

We are here to give as to give is to live...and it starts with understanding how to self-forgive....because this is a basic tool in and as Self Living Here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to deny self-responsibility here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of denial that is perpetuated as a result of accepted and allowed fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from my potential as a result of accepting and allowing myself for choosing to deny the living of my utmost potential always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying myself the privilege and opportunity to forgive myself for my acceptances and allowances that are less than the best.  I commit myself to follow up on my self-forgiveness statements with self-commitment statements as I realize and understand that forgiving myself is a stepping stone in actually enabling myself to move for real change that is best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting change that is best for me and all Life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying myself access to Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my Life and therefore the Lives of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the regard that I live for myself reflects the regard that I have for others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bullshit myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying the facts of physical reality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying and perpetuating deniability within myself by deliberately choosing to distract myself from and as the self-corrections I would like to make in my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sabotaging myself within and as self-denial.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding self-denial.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for going along with the attitude of "deny, deny, deny"....."protect the lie at all costs...can't get in trouble when and as you don't admit fault"...it's always best to deny deny deny"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying myself from myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect and deny self-responsibility for all of my thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to believe that I am free to deny taking accountability for which ever thoughts/feelings/emotions I decide I don't want to deal with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing there is freedom in avoiding self-responsibility / self-accountability for my acceptances and allowances here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having some anger in seeing points of self-denial within myself.

I realize that actually seeing points that I was previously denying is cool from the perspective of OK, now I see what I was missing before...so no need to cause myself any harm....best to actually be grateful for what it is I see and realize and commit myself to change that is best.

I commit myself to stop taking offense to new information I am realizing.

I commit myself to self-correcting points of self-denial.

I commit myself to stop self-denial.

I commit myself to facing and stopping every point of self-denial within myself.

I commit myself to stop fearing the truth of my acceptances and allowances.


No comments:

Post a Comment