important shit

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 8, No Giving Up on Myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for considering compromise my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my best efforts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to give in and quit on myself when resistance seems strong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for flirting and entertaining temptation as a point of self sabotaging I'm entertainiing like a bad joke.

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot actually give up on myself because I am always with myself and therfore I will always face me as my givings. I am grateful for forgiving myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my commitment to myself as self trust. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving attention to self defeatism.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am here as my guide and my trust and my self trust is as simple straight forward self honesty.

I realise that I cannot actually give up on myself because I am always with myself and therefore I will always face me as my giving. I am grateful for forgiving myself.

I realise that I am here as my guide and my trust and my self trust is as simple straight forward self honesty.

I commit myself to facing myself as my guide as self trust, self honesty and self commitment.

I commit myself to performing at my best capabilities and to do my best work.

I commit myself to give all of myself to everything I do.

I commit myself to living self forgiveness.

I am commit to myself as here as the journey to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment