important shit

Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 5, Patience

If I don't live patience than I'm a patient who needs patience.


I forgive myself for not realising the humbleness that comes with patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that living absolute patience is like an eternal investment that cannot expire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that patience can run out like money and that I only have soo much patience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that patience is joy/physical support and that impatience is debt/stress/emotion/feeling/abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that patience is a limitted resource.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to live patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot be frustrated/irritated/angered/annoyed/unstable if I live/express/share patience always.

I forgive myself for not realising how virtuous patience is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting my patience by allowing myself to charge feelings/emotions as energy fluctuation.

I forgive myself for not realising that breathing assists and supports patience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding my power within and as patience.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am capable and able of creating the absolute best creation as Oneness and Equality with and as patience.



I realise the humbleness that comes with and as patience.

I realise that living absolute patience is like an eternal investment that cannot expire.

I realise that patience cannot run out.

I realise patience is limitless.

I realise patience is joy and impatience is debt/stress/emotion/feeling/sufering/abuse

I realise that I cannot cannot be frustrated/irritated/angered/annoyed/unstable if I live/express/share patience always.

I realise patience is virtuous..

I realise that being spitefull towards living patience by reacting with emotion/feeling as energy fluctuation is self limitation.

I realise that awareness of breath assists and supports patience.

I realise that I am capable and able of creating the absolute best creation as Oneness and Equality with and as patience.


I commit myself to living/expressing/sharing patience.

I commit myself to creating absolute awesomeness with and as patience.

I commit myself to living self fullfillment as the realisation that I am patience.

I commit myself to express gratitude and joy as the self-realisation that I am patience being tested.

I commit myself to cherish the gift of patience by expressing and sharing the gift of patience daily.

I commit myself to living vituous with and as patience as a being walking process for and as Oneness and Equality through everyday practical application as self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

I commit myself to living words.

I commit myself as patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment