important shit

Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Begining of my 7yr Process to Nothingness Day 1

Ok, So as my title indicates, this is the beginning of my 7yr process to nothingness, day 1.  Why a 7yr process to nothingness?  Well that is the point of Oneness and equality. To remove all points out of my mind, so that nothingness remains.  This is a 7yr process because in 7yrs all my cells will have changed and thus the accumulation affect of applying myself in writing for 7yrs will have a complete physical change on the law of my being.


I forgive myself for not realising that resistance is a point required to push in order to facilitate change.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being directed by the resistance that comes up as chatter in my body and body as tiredness and avoidance of participating in the moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the exstensive amount of resistance that I will face when I am actually willing myself to delete personality behaviour patterns.
I forgive myself for not realising that my mind as what Ive accepted and allowed will create resistance in my application of self change as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for not realising that my mind's resistance is influenced by everyone's mind particpations.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getiing frustrated with resistance.
I forgive myself for not realising that resistance can be used as a cool indicator of self support as confirmation that I am physically pushing a point.
I forgive myself for not realising the weakness of my mind as being hooked on a feeling that produces a high.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing weakness of mind as being addicted to feelings that porduce a high.
I forgive myself for not realising how addicted I have been to being/getting high within my mind as my own personal bubble world where I just concern myself with my superiority/righteousness/highness/polarity greatness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to my mind particpations as generating feelings and emotions that give me a body buzz.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing backchat to direct my movement as like a giving into temptation that keeps me from pushing mind/body resistance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging moments of resistance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear and avoidance of resistance.
I forgive myself for not realising that fearing and avoiding resistance creates a persistance as a growing conflict unitll fearing and avoiding resistance is stopped and forgiven.

I realise that resistance is a point required to push in order to facilitate change that is best.
I realise that my mind as what Ive accepted and allowed will create resistance in my application of self change as what is best for all life.
I realise that my mind's resistance is influenced by everyone's mind particpations.
I realise that resistance can be used as a cool indicator of self support as confirmation that I am physically pushing a point.
I realise the weakness/limitation of my mind as being hooked on a feeling that produces a high.
I realise how addicted I have been to being/getting high within my mind as my own personal bubble world where I just concern myself with my superiority/righteousness/highness/polarity greatness.
I realise that fearing and avoiding resistance creates a persistance as a growing conflict unitll fearing and avoiding resistance is stopped and forgiven.

When and as I experience resistance I am gratefull for the phsyical indication of support and I allow myself to push through resistance by facing resistance in the moment of confrontation.

When and as I see myself being tempted by my mind to give into resistance and avoid facing/pushing through the resistance, I stop, I breathe and I embrace the resistance I am facing and I smile/giggle/laugh as I accept the challenge of moving through the resistance and I realise my power/strength is my will to move through resistance as the Will I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment