important shit

Sunday 14 September 2014

Day 655 Facing Change and Learning




Sometimes in moments of facing something new...or something that I haven't mastered, there are moments of resistance I am faced with. The resistance is specifically defined as a point of impatience and anxious. See, this is an interesting combination because within the resistance energy I experience within myself, I do in fact want to change/learn/master the point I am faced with.

Usually, I recognize this point of resistance....however there have been some instances where I became temporarily possessed within the point of resistance...and really what that meant was that I created a totally blockade towards actually being able to effectively integrate the new application I was working with.  It's like a giving up on actually understanding and realizing your potential and capacity in a moment...like a complete suppression/shutdown.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become impatient within walking the process of and as my journey to life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being impatient with the time it takes for me to effectively learn and master new skills.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being anxious within learning new things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding myself back,,,like suppressing my ability and capacity to learn/realize myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become overwhelmed within walking a process of integrating new changes within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated with the space and time required within and as the physical integration process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my natural learning ability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging learning abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a self righteous attitude about learning.



To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment