important shit

Saturday 6 September 2014

Day 653 - Surprise is the Sure Prize and Sure Price?





It's fascinating to see how I have in many instances...

Actually resisted giving myself the surprise...

As the point of pushing into the unknown of myself here because there is no "energy" and "motivation" to do so...

Like there is no pulling and or pushing "Energy Experience" inside myself to do/create from moment to moment that is like this impulse....

Yet, what I find interesting about this...

Is,

.........,

At the same time,

..........,

There is......

This....

 Very Physical Point of Myself Existing Here.

 Me.,

 The Starting Point

of....

and as.....

 Me/My Being Here...

 Which,

 Is Always....

 All ways about pulling and pushing things open

 As the movement of me here

To

Explore/Play/Work/Develop/Create

Responsibilities.

I experience myself in many moments missing this "Self-Innovation Responsibility" of myself here...,

As a result of negating and neglecting to develop and open up the potential surprise and sure prize...

As the exploration into and as the unknown will surely bring forth new insight,,,

Which is obviously a sure price to pay....

Because isn't self-discovery and self-awareness the sure price...

When and as One is all ways willing to invest...

As our time here,

Because our ability to in fact enjoy our time here comes from and as our awareness here,

Being able to direct our response able connections/relations

Within and as the expression of self-awareness and Self-Responsibility.

This being our Why and Who and how of What We in Fact are.....





What am I exploring about directing and responding in accordance with our awareness?



Self-movement, self-actuality, self-creation, our potential, innovation, exploration, discovery, insight, uncovering, new development, process and progress, learning, new, education, standing status, increased potential.....etc...etc..

So,

to be more specific here in the moment:


I am looking at how and why it is there has been such a hesitance and resistance to actually creating a full time vocation to the innovation of Awesomeness and Cool in and as my expression of myself here from moment to moment ?..........

So,

Specifically,

I am seeing how there is things/activities/points that i see as being interesting and cool to explore.....BUT....have not actually pushed myself into moving through and developing because I do not know what the Prize and Price will be at/as the harvest of my fruits/labor...., which is interesting in and of itself because it's like I justify not testing and exploring the depths of my capacity because I don't know what they are and I cannot actually see them...so therefore kind of artificially inducing the logic that because I don't know/see it....then it can not in fact exist...

and here the kicker...

the kick starter...

as the potential that I am, always exists here....

yet the potential that I create is the...

in the moment movement of myself that can only be witnessed as myself in and as the moment I make the decision to participate within and as the exercising my movement/potential here....

which is fascinating because as I actually dare to move/explore/investigate/play/work,

I in fact actually act out  my response abilities to and as what is in fact best for Life....,

which is in fact interesting and fascinating within and as how the process of and as my self-creation/innovation in fact works here as the labor of movement/birth/breath/physicality here.



Why is the question?

the King of the Quests.....

yes, WHY, is in fact the Question.

When You Ask WHY....You Get to Know HOW and WHO.....because HOW and WHO are related to WHY....because HOW and WHO were created and innovated through WHY....

I say through WHY...because it is a passing on type of process as in and how it is in fact that we create/move/share/develop/grow/learn.....

Sharing is Caring principle at work/play here....

because,

as the cause that be....,

this is the essential ingredient/recipe in putting together the whole picture/puzzle that originated as the WHY....

and since we are WHY...

We know HOW and WHO...

because we are also the WHO and the HOW because all LIFE is ALWAYS Relative,

which is fascinating in and of itself because all Life is always here within and as the CREATION PROCESS HERE.

It's FUN and Fascinating to explore our potential as we enable ourself to move for the sake of moving as the exercising, working and playing of and as our Natural Learning Ability here.

What is so cool about this, is that, we are essentially a "Surprise".

The saying comes to mind: "Life is full of Surprises".....which I see can also mean....Life Is Full of Itself.....Which I see is; Within and so Without.....Internal equals External...

So, is "Surprise" in and of itself an expression and explanation of Our actual Potential Here?

Is Life not the Prize and Price all  must pay/give/receive?

Would it not be silly to disregard the value of All Life Here?

If One disregards aspects of Life Here...Does that mean, One is in fact disregarding the existence of their Life Here and therefore All Life Here....because, are not all Lives here connected to this One Life we are all existing within Here?

SO,

Is it important to give surprises to one another?

Is giving someone a surprise like giving someone a gift?

Is Our Life not the most valued Gift Here that has been given/bestowed to us Here?


Does it make sense that, that which has not been Forgiven has not been given for myself?

Am I able to Give Forgiveness to myself in every moment all of the time so that Everything/All of My Life is Given/Received/Lived/Expressed/Cherished...?

Is Self-forgiveness the Key/Tool to Receiving/Accessing/Unlocking/Opening Myself Up Here as the Kingdom of Heaven?

Would Life itself not be a complete surprise as the manifested expression of the Kingdom of Heaven in All it's Glory?



Looking more at "Surprise"... surname...sur-prize......"sur" the prefix meaning: "over, above, and in addition to"....survive...surcharge...survey....very sure......as above and so below....Life and Death is beyond Survival.....Death is In Life and Life is In Death....So,.. AS Within and So Without.....LIFE IS WITHOUT DEATH AND DEATH IS WITHOUT LIFE.....LIKE, Oneness and Equality together as our weather that creates the flow of the expression we sew as the fabric of Life we play with here.....

Interesting to see the parallels within our Life Fabric/Substance here and Our Fabrications here as the make up marker, covering up what is already here and clear as the purity of Nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment