important shit

Monday 8 September 2014

Day 654 Forgiveness and Surprise




It's always interesting to see what can open up and develop when we utilize our potential .



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected to to face problematic issues in moments because the outcome of such a situation is not certain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the irony within fearing uncertainty. I see/realize and understand how ridiculous it is to accept and allowed uncertainty to exist as an excuse/reason/justification for non action within creating/developing solutions that are best for all.

I see, realize and understand how adjustments are often made to solutions as the process implementation of solutions/corrections is walked and that initial solutions/self-corrections are not necessarily concrete as the effective implementation of solutions/corrections is a process within space and time like that of concrete/cement which takes time to settle and dry once it's been positioned.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the surprises that often come out of and as a result of taking responsibility for situations of conflict...meaning, that when and as I see there is an opportunity for me to direct a situation of conflict, this in many instances is a cool point of support and assistance that is able to develop and evolve.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected to face every instance of conflict that exists within my mind. I see/realize/understand how allowing a conflict to remain within my mind without immediate direction and response when I in fact see the scope of the situation...is in fact irresponsible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting immediate responsibility for my thoughts/feelings/emotions in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the constant and consistent application of self-responsibility required in working through the depths of my mind.

I see, realize and understand that self-forgiveness is not really effective from the starting point of giving in order to get....even though that as you give to yourself you get to receive....which is really like a bonus in fact....because I see, realize, and understand that self-forgiveness is an actual self-expression we give/create for ourself here because it is a vital necessity within walking the process journey to Life as All as One as Equal.  Self-forgiveness is Self-Responsibility.  Self-Responsibility is Self-Expression. Self-Expression is Self-forgiveness. Sharing is Caring.

I commit myself to Sharing and Caring about myself as All Life Here.

I commit myself to perfecting my ability to live self-responsibilities.

I commit myself to practical living self-responsibility as who/how/why I am here.

I commit myself to daily self-reflection as a learning tool.

When and as I see myself resisting to look at a point, I stop and breathe...I see that this resistance that is coming up within me is actually like an alarm and siren going off within me as like a totally clear indicator that I have a situation within myself that requires and needs immediate attention and direction. I therefore take immediate responsibility for the resistance in the moment and create the solution to the problem/resistance. I see, realize and understand that obviously it is important to always take care when walking/working with resistance and that it is not in fact responsible to create unnecessary risk for individual well being and safety as a point of facing resistance. I see/realize/understand the practicality and common sense applications within working/walking through resistances.


No comments:

Post a Comment