important shit

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day 58 Excitement and Expectation


Day 58 Excitement and Expectation

 

Ok, to start... I’d like to make some additions to the word excitement. What do I mean by additions? Well, previously I had removed polarity charges on the word excitement and had redefined excitement as walking in the unknown...and expressing without knowing what will happen...like living self trust no matter what.

Ok, so what I would like to ass to the word excitement is the following:
Excitement is having clear sight of target/goal/commitment...excitement is a very specific focus.

So, in putting excitement all together as me as a living word as who I am:

Excitement:  Very specific focus.  Having clear sight of target/goal/objective and walking in the unknown    with self trust no matter what...meaning it doesn’t matter if you don’t know exactly how you are going to achieve your goal, yet your goal is specific and therefore bit by bit, piece by piece you collect all the proper bits and pieces and wholla, goal/objective/target/commitment is...! As excitement is the journey/process of goals/commitments.

Ok, very cool! Yes I know! LoL!

I am grateful for sharing my process of walking the word ‘discipline’ with a co-worker as he assisted and supported me with a gift in describing my sharing as exciting which was cool because this slowed me to see that I had missed a point of completeness in definition of the word excitement as an eternal expression of who I am.

I forgive myself for not realising that words I redefine to stand by eternally may need some fine tuning such as additions because I am in the process of equalizing myself as life and there may be point I initially missed.

I forgive myself for not realising the specific focus as sight and seeing as clear vision in and as excitement and 

I forgive myself for not realising that I site myself as to sight myself as to say what I have to say as to profess and declare excitement as who I am as the living word here as I hear me here.

I realise that words I re-define/equalize/purify to stand by eternally may need some fine tuning such as additions because I am in the process of equalizing myself as Life.

I realise the specific focus as sight and seeing as clear vision in and as excitement.

I realise that I site myself as to sight myself as to say what I have to say as to profess and declare excitement as who I am as the living word here as I hear me here.

OK..just now I noticed a new point about excitement which I had not previously noticed and it has to do with the ex in excitement as the sound ex sounds like sex and x is like to intersecting points like sex and I am sex and this opened up the realisation of orgasm as I am a sexing organism as orgasmic expression and orgasmic expression is exciting excitement because any type of explosion can happen at any moment as explosive intense expression from a crazy big fart to a big hearty laugh to a little giggle and a calm subtlety
I forgive myself for not realising that as I live words as me as who I am that I will experience self expansion like a tree branching out as I will learn and become aware of new dimensions of myself as sound self expression that previously I had not allowed myself access to.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of oneness and equality mathematical equation as one plus one plus one etc...

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to neglect excitement as me walking process/journey to life as physical self realisation, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself for having neglected excitement and I allow myself a giggle of joy, glee and excitement

Ok, about the word expectation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting annoyed /angered/irritated as a result of holding onto expectations like hopes/desires that I will have ideal tree planting/working conditions in terms of maximizing profit potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect my working conditions/setup to be the exact same as it was the day before.

I forgive myself for not realising that I would get angered/annoyed as a result of holding onto expectations like hopes/desires and that if my expectations as hopes and desires were not met that I would have an emotional outburst/reaction as anger/irritation/annoyance/frustration.

I forgive myself for not realising how I placed hopes/desires within and as the word expectation(s)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining ‘expectation’ as positively charged within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining ‘hope’ as a positively charged word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining ‘desire’ as a positively charged word.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of having defined ‘expectation’ as positively charged hopes and desires.

Sooooooooooooooo ridiculous

Playing with the word expectation:
Expect-a-ti-on....accept-a-tie-on...x-pecked-a-tie-on...x-pecked at ion...expect a tie on...expect at ion...expect day shun...expectation is like putting boundaries on orgasmic expression and a hindrance to self expression/self enjoyment/self fulfillment because there is this preconceived idea/belief as expectation as a future projection as to how a specific sequence of events will be. Expectation has the ex sound like sex as expectation is how you fuck yourself in the ass as a result of assumption based on hope/desire which creates a burning fire of anger/frustration/irritation/annoyance as sexual frustrations as compounded emotions not being properly released when expectations are not met/satisfied due to accepting and allowing expectations.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself reacting as a result of my expectations not being met/satisfied...I stop I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing expectations within myself and I laugh at my own ridiculousness in reacting as like sexual frustration and I share some of the ridiculousness of expectation because expectations are funny in the sense of absurd ridiculousness.
When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to place self fulfillment within and as expectation, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing self fulfillment to be reliant upon expectation/future projection

No comments:

Post a Comment