important shit

Thursday 19 November 2015

Day 759 - What Word is Synonymous with, "The Mother of all Fuckup's?"

 


ASSUME


ASSUME - is so much so the mother of all fuckup's

So much bullshit, as unnecessary consequence is created through the participation within and as the relationship to the word "ASSUME".

To put assume loosely is a guessing game of sorts.

In many instances Assume can take the role responsibility of abdication of labor....as the avoidance of making an inquiry into the actual truth of a matter.  A slippery slope within this...is to logically justify one's very own assumptions.  Which is a 'making sense of a sort of non-sense....making none sense real....I am that is really consequentially in and of it self.

If we have a moment of self-reflection here as the status of our collective shared reality, there is a lot of assumption at play.....because so much so the pillar systems that makeup the rules/laws of our functioning of our overall global society here is a making sense of non-sense.

So much so to participate in assumption and the making of sense of things is to believe into a lie to see if it can work...which is very questionable in and of itself...as like to make a lie work....I mean talk about the art of a con.  Making a lie real through the acceptance into and as the assumption and making sense of things.

I see also there is a sort of apathy about this here....because it's like justifying that it is not relevant to really know, because one has subscribed to the notion that it seems to make sense...or buys into it further with a strong conviction of believing it to make sense.  Whatever the point it.


Initially when I started writing my blog posts in relation to ASSUME/ASSUMPTION....I wanted to make sense of the words in a way that is not commonly perceived...I was curious to see if I could see something else within and as ASSUME/ASSUMPTION, that I was missing all Along...and that maybe there is some practical benefit/use within and as the word ASSUME/ASSUMPTION.

Ironically, what i ended up doing was sort of twisting my perception about the core point of the word as a speculative point and sort of superimposing the practical benefits to making assumptions when trying to figure something out....as like the guessing game.
Though I do see a bit of a distinct difference here from a sort of guessing game of trial and error and the the use of the word assume/assumption....because i see a guessing game of sorts as a point to actually get to the truth of a matter....where an assumption is often more aligned within the point of make believing that particular assumption to be the truth of the matter based upon degrees of speculative logic.

The irony of participating within assumption is that it as as sort of appearance of avoidance of investigation / labor.....but what in fact exists within assume/assumption is the labor of living a lie....the art of deception if you will.  Because it is a sort of deliberate avoidance to actually look into things further when and as there is potential to do so...so it's like holding onto this weight onto oneself as s believed necessity when the very point itself is not being question...and it's right there with you the whole time.

Another angle of assumption is to utilize assumption as a way to create particular energetic experiences for oneself...whether positive or negative....as a sort of propping oneself up or down in a particular matter as a result of laboring the ink of thinking down a rabbit hold of assumption about something..this showcases a sort of mental masturbation that doesn't really serve and practical purpose.

Though the point of Assume within and and as a sort of Hypothesis....as like a looking point....like assume this....than this happens.....i mean that is a sort of consideration point....but it is not really a living/deliberate holding onto of assumption about things...that is more a point of considering/accounting for future possible playouts as the work/play neccessary in and as a sort of responsibile way.

Generally with regards to the point of Assume/assumption, i think it is good practice to avoid automatically accepting and allowing assumptions as points of definition about oneself/others from moment to moment....because it's unnecessary  labored ink on the canvas of life if you will....that is just kind of making a mess as the writing on the wall....because it is not really so much so directive as it is more so leaning on the reactive reaction playout of just making sense of things from a mind conflicted perspective of dissonance that perpetuates a conflicted consequential playout of disastrous proportions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I would go into the point of making sense of assumptions as a reactionary playout to reading information in my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I made habbit of makkng sense of things through the logical justification of assumption without really knowing for sure...but believing to know as placing faith within and as my assumption as my make believe reality that in so many instances...I forgot I even made sense of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the labored effort within and as making sense of nonsense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of ridiculousness that exists within and as the assumption / making sense of non-sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having in many instances assumed Learning to be the making sense of things here....When in fact there is a distinct difference between making sense of things here and the common sense truth of the matters here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which i placed faith and trust within my mind to sort of automate the making of sense of things based upon my foundation of beliefs/biases/information....and within this...not really considering if there is in fact any efficiencies in the foundation of my basis here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have created and contributed directly and indirectly to the creation of chaos in our shared reality as the result of participating in and as assumptions as the making sense of non sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the self-deception within and as ASSUME/ASSUMPTION as a point of self-interest that is a sort of harbored/labored play to perpetuation a sort of feeling/emotion indoctrination type experience about something.


When and as I see myself automatically making sense of something as like going into the assumption about something I don't in fact know, I stop and breath, I see and realize the ridiculousness of making sense out of non sense. I commit myself to stop making wanting/desiring to make sense of non-sensical points as a sort of mind justification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to define/limit myself and others within and as the point of assuming and making assumptions about things...as a sort of believed in peace of mind experience I believe I am creating as a sort of religion of self.

I commit myself to stop self-sabotaging myself within and as the word Assume/Assumption by making sense of not sense and creating storylines of make believe to support a particular conflictual bias that exists within me that is being reflected as a point of dissonance that i am required to remediate as a practical forgive and forget.

I commit myself to share insight into and as the ridiculousness of assume and assumption.

I commit myself to showcase the consequence of particiapting within and as assumption.

I commit myself to move from assumption to practical investigate queries.  I realize that in many instances, all that is neccessary for me to do is stop participating in and as the reactionary assume/assumption energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the energy of and as sort of self-righteous inferiority masked/draped in a veil of superiority as the general makeup of and as Assumption and when one deliberately participation's in the reactionary energy playout of going into ASSUME....about whatever the particulars of the information are in fact.

I commit myself to expose the bullshit that is manufactured deception through the art of deception within and as the logical justification of making sense of things that are otherwise non-sense in and as a sort of forced effort to simulate a knowing experience.

I commit myself to stopping to participate in shit...bullshit...consequence ...as participating in and as assumptions about things in my world here.

I realize and understand the consequence of assumption...and I see practical value in stopping all participation in and as the habbit of making assumptions about things here...as the self-deception of making sense of things here.

I do realize that the phrase "making sense" or the question, "make sense?" is somewhat synonymous with the learning process of seeing new points/dimensions of things here.  I see realize and understand the practical contexts of makes sense and common sense...and the self-sabotage within surperimposing a making sense of otherwise nonsense.
I realize there is so many dimensions to the structured relationship beginnings of words here.

I commit myself to specificity in and as my world relationship expressions here as my work and play creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment