important shit

Thursday 19 November 2015

Day 761 - The Flow of Money Reflects the Brutality of Our Everday Flow

 
 
 
 
 
The "making of money" within and as how things exist now is so much so the art of war...the manifestation of separation, constantly and consistently perpetuating dissonance as our information relationship definitions....evolving and upgrading the rules of law/war as the reactionary playout monopolizing/monetizing the profits and prophets of all Life/Labor here. Everyone is a television/satellite/antenna sound system..uprooted from a ground sound stability...so the flow of the go forward as what is best is in and as redefinition and living of words, as each here is a one in the collection and accounting for everyone. Obviously, self responsibility starts and stems from the core of our being here as the best structurally sound manifestations. Word, thought and deed all count in the accounting of what is best for all. Investigate all things and keep what is good.
 
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that the brutality that I see throughout the world is a result of the brutality that exists within myself and each individual being here.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the disharmony of blame as a complete abdication and dis-empowerment of self-actualization as the status standing self-authorized self-empowerment here.
 
I forgive myself for wanting to look at how I am responsible for Everything Here.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making assumptions about things here as a deliberate apathetic vote of lack of confidence and regard within myself.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself Worth as a refelction and embodiment of all life here as the entire Universe.
 
I forgive myself for resisting to examine the extent of the dissonance within and as the flow of words within and as myself here.
 
I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how my mind as an ongoing chatter box of sorts is a reflection of and as the less than stellar flow that exists here as the Money flow throughout existence.
 
I realize and understand I am responsible for the flow of my words and the flow of my money.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having regarded the flow of money as separate from myself and within this projecting outward particular dynamics of blame and abdication of self-responsibility.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the real power and forceful flow here exists within and as Our Sound.
 
I fogive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the labored effort to actual create my sounds in a way for the first time in this life...as a result of so much so existing as less than the truth of myself as Sound Here.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abdicating the words as the building blocks and musical notes as the harmonies to my expression so much so as an ongoing continuous waterfall of effortless flow as the best giving here as a purpose life contribution.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to account for the flow of myself here in and as the living/sharing/expressing of myself here as a word/sound foundation.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the struggle and strife within and as deliberately resisting to labor my best efforts as my working word and world expressions here.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to flow and frolic about as sound freestyle waterfall flow as an essential life support aid that perpetuates the existence of what is best for Life.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as sound self-responsibility in and as the words I speak/share/life/Live/Create
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being lazy with my word and world movements here.  I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how I have deliberately restricted my own greatness of profound flow in and as my moment to moment expression, as a resulting consequence of negliglecting the profound significance of and as Myself as Living Words here.
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for destroying life as a consequence of not realizing and understanding how to effectively sow my words so as the best support for myself and All Life here.
 
I commit myself to be authentic within and as my word usage here.
 
I commit myself to labor my play within and as my word and worldly expressions here.
 
I commit myself to relish in and as the knowing fact that I have great flow, as I realize and know myself as the source core of and as Life flow.  Within and as this, I commit myself to give as I would like to receive...and to Live the best of myself as the story of me that is worth reliving.
 
I commit myself to the process labor and play of Living Words.

I commit myself to share the flow of know thyself...as a reflection and outflow thanksgiving of the best of ourselves Here....which stems from within the well of our well being.
 
 
 
The "making of money" within and as how things exist now is so much so the art of war...the manifestation of separation, constantly and consistently perpetuating dissonance as our information relationship definitions....evolving and upgrading the rules of law/war as the reactionary playout monopolizing/monetizing the profits and prophets of all Life/Labor here. Everyone is a television/satellite/antenna sound system..uprooted from a ground sound stability...so the flow of the go forward as what is best is in and as redefinition and living of words, as each here is a one in the collection and accounting for everyone. Obviously, self responsibility starts and stems from the core of our being here as the best structurally sound manifestations. Word thought and deed all count in the accounting of what is best for all. Investigate all things and keep what is good. - See more at: http://michaelwilliammcdonald.blogspot.com/2015/11/day-760-restricted-flow-of-money-as.html#sthash.Rp2UlE4A.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment