important shit

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Day 758 - Ass You Me Mix Up's



Maybe you have heard the saying:  "when you ASSUME, You make an Ass out of You and Me".

First of All, an Ass kind of looks like a Heart.....So is this Love...the symbol of love..you know the heart...the thing that looks like an Ass that Cupid is shooting an arrow into?

When we look at a real heart as the picture of the human body, it doesn't look like the Ass of You and Me as the Love Butt

I bring up the point of Assume...as like the cupid in the arrow shooting butts here, because I have recently encountered instances where I would assume yes and assume no...and within this I know I'm making a guess of sorts...and in both instances i was faced with shit from the other i was encountering about how I shouldn't assume....

I found this to be somewhat peculiar...because to a certain extent in being a detective/investigator here...you have to do some guess work...you know...see what works and what does not....and the only way to know for sure is to hypothesize and see...as the test it out experimentation of trial and error. And i mean, obviously there is some cautionary considerations when conducting such research...I mean 'practicality' is a word worthy of much attention....because...as the cause be Here as ourselves and it is to be cautious within and as the investigation of ourselves here... so as to avoid/prevent unnecessary consequence...yet at the same time it's to not to tippy toe around when your walking about...because that's not necessarily the best use of your feet when and as your walking....

Though maybe if you don't know what you are walking on maybe a tippy toe is appropriate....or a firm push of the foot...both have their place...

A point I ironically enough assumed made sense...was the logic and rational about "assume"...as to never assume. I see some more context required here....because..

 To Be Continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment