important shit

Sunday 27 September 2015

Day 757 - The Flick of the Con

 


I've learned some ironically funny things about Conflict.  Specifically, myself relationship within and as conflict...how primarily so much so it is a decision of myself to accept and allow such relationship ridiculousness as the particular dynamics of various degrees of contextual relationship dynamics.

To place this simplistically,...the point is this....Being at war/odds with things is so much a choice within and as the accepted and allowed word relationships that exist within oneself as the particular feeling/emotional charges one holds onto as a debt bond.  Fascinating it is to see the word relationships as debt bonds...the specifics of particular relationship information contexts as carrying so called charges which are essentially a sort of zing I have been doing onto myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to slow down in such moments where it is in fact possible for myself to see and realize what I am in fact allowing....and to from here actually change the very nature of my word contractual relationships.

I realize the absurd ridiculousness of creating debt for myself within and as my word relations.

I realize how ridiculously absurd it is to bond myself to debt as like making myself dependent upon charges held against myself that I am so much so at the mercy of.

I realize the absurd ridiculousness of drafting such absurd contractual relationships within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extensive nature of each and every moment as an opportunity to so much so check myself within and as my word relationships...as I see and realize my words are my bonds.  Within this, I see and realize my words as the best bonds are that which are based within and as the frame work of equality and oneness...that exist free from conflictual feeling/emotion charges against myself that create a trigger as a reoccurring and perpetuating reactionary debt bond.

I commit myself to absolving myself from debt/conflict within and as my word/world relationships Here.

I realize this is a word by word process.

I commit myself to living the self-correction of and from conflicting contractual terms of word/world relations to substantially beneficial terms of word/world agreements.

No comments:

Post a Comment