important shit

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 664 - A World of Regard





I've been thinking about the math behind the development of technological innovations for sustainable development.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting the practicality and the possibility of technological innovations for sustainable development actually happening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses and justifications and reasons within my mind about how a sustainable and developed world is not profitable for those who make profits on exploiting the natural resources of this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking our dependency upon Oil is just too big...too much to ever really make a drastic change into energy methods that are more practical and effective for general well being of the planet and all the inhabitants here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that Big Business cannot be changed to exist in ways that are best for all life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as Big Business Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating blame against Big Business Here as separate from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting blame upon the governments as being incompetent and unable to make decisions that are actually in the best interest of the well being of the planet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within inferiority and superiority towards Government.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that creating companies that utilize innovations for sustainable development....isnt really possible because the people who are invested in profitting off of already established less than sustainable systems will not like this and will probably try to kill those who threaten their business.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that new innovative business that actually changes the current accepted and allowed paradigm of how things are is not that likely to happen because of the fear of death in looking at what has happened throughout history by those who really tried to rock the boat of what has been accepted and allowed in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself from the basic mathematics required to see how in fact a better world can be bcreated for all life here that is most excellent in sustainability.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment