important shit

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 650, Self-Censorship and Propaganda




This blog begins with having initially looked at two particular principles within and as the Desteni of Living Principles which can be seen in a previous blog titled " The Desteni of Living"

22. The realization that for me to be able to change myself in thought, word and deed to the most effective living being that I can be and become - I first have to 'know thyself' and so commit myself to investigate, introspect and understand how I became who I am today, to prepare the road before me into self creation of a responsible, aware, self honest and trustworthy person for myself and so for all

23 The realization that for me to be able to contribute to change in this world - I have to get to 'know thyself' as this world and so commit myself to research, investigate and introspect the inner and outer workings of this world and align the systems of today to present and give the best possible life for all on Earth



I noticed an interesting thing about myself and the behaviour of others with regards to sharing and not sharing.  The issue here is self-censorship/suppression of moments that would be in fact cool to share and in doing so would actually contribute to common sense living here as practical and physical sound support.

So, to look at myself specifically here, I had gotten out of the habit and self-created pattern of sharing daily my writing as a point giving as I would like to receive.

What's interesting about this is that within my mind I had a main reasons/rationalization that justified the validity of me choosing to withhold my capacity and capability to share my words from and as the starting point of 'practical living sound support and structured stability'.

What's interesting here, is to see exactly how I  have operated within a pattern of repetition for some time...and specifically gave legitimacy to a problem...which was me wanting to write and share more than I have previously been doing so within the past few months...and then the thought and point in question would pop up "well, it's already been so many days that I have missed that I haven't done it...if I miss another day it's no big deal....one day doesn't mean that much because I have already missed a bunch".

See here, the problem pattern I found myself within and kept myself within as a result of accepting and allowing my thought/feeling/emotion propaganda to influence my ability to actually move myself and create a new pattern/way forward for myself here.

See, it's interesting because I was accepting and allowing myself to censor my participation as a result of my own self-created internal media/backchat/propaganda/rationalizations/reasons/excuses/justifications.....and what is most fascinating about this is that I would always immediately recognize the debilitating point in question that would be the trigger to counter act my actions...as the "distraction"...and I would go into my "distraction" within the reasoning of just for a moment...and then before you know it I allowed myself to squander many moments of opportunity within myself because i decided to ride my internal high as the directionless impulse of being guided by energetic stimulation.

So, what is the point of my sharing here?

Getting out of a problem and into a solution starts with a self-commitment/self-decision to stop the repetition of the current problem. "Repetition" is a Key word here. Because, the Solution, as the way out of the problem has to be re-created over and over and over again....because the initial problem will re-surface as the preferred program play out. This happens because of our most recent past acceptances and allowances....where time and time again we made the decision to give credence to such a pattern play out....whether it was conscious or unconscious doesn't really matter....what matters is the decision that was made. So, Knowing and Seeing how this works gives one the insight and foresight to actually implant an effective long term solution for oneself.

What's interesting here also, is to see how relatively simple it is for us to be successful or unsuccessful within the practical living of Responsibilities. It's a decision. Now, obviously the understanding of how repetition works in building/establishing a level of consistency is important to Know. This here is the essence of how our Creation really works. It is is a point of Willing participation. Our acceptances and allowances determine and dictate the outcome of Being Here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I have accepted and allowed myself to justify, validate, reason and rationalize the censorship of myself here as my actual Life Living Potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding and resisting to fully examine and investigate the full extent of how behavior patterns work with specific regards to repetition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting self-corrective precautions in and as the moments where I am faced with self changing expansion of and as my over all Life Character here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being closed minded within and as the focus on and as my wants from a stand point of there being a problem/conflict within myself that I am not certain how to resolve/walk through/sort out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing problems and conflicts to linger within myself as wants/desires that I have not practically investigated as to what are the best solutions here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compounding suppression/censorship/propaganda within myself as a result of and as my participation within and as re-occurring thoughts/feelings/emotions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understand the extent of self-reflection that is here internally and externally as the words "Censorship" and "Propaganda".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I have propagated the censorship of and as my best potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to unlock total potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the process of change involved within unlocking an accessing my absolute and total potential here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to forget about my responsibilities in and as moments of distraction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating within and as distractions from and as a starting point of escapism and egoism.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to slow down and actually investigate the points of energetic movement within myself.  I see realize and understand how I am actually able to expand my awareness here by investigating the points of energetic value within myself...realizing and understanding the spectrum of positive feeling and negative emotion as an internal/external mindfuck that is no longer valid in and as the government of myself here.

I commit myself to stopping patterns of suppression and creating new patterns of support and assistance.

I commit myself to practically living the understanding of and as movement and repetition within and as the building and creation of new establishments here which are most excellent in nature, structure and sound.

I commit myself to stop participating within distractions within myself.

I commit myself to investigating all energetic movements within myself.

I commit myself to practical living "Self-Responsibility".

I commit myself to Sharing my words as point of practical living structured sound assistance and support.

When and as I see myself faced with a problem, I stop and breathe, I see here and how the problem is connected to a solution and that the solution stands one and equal with the problem. I see, realize and understand myself here as one and equal with both the problem and the solution. I see, realize and understand that I am not in conflict with the problems or solutions.  I see, realize and understand how I am able to direct solutions that are best.

I commit myself to standing as practical living structured support and assistance as the living of and as Sound Stability as who and how I am being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment