important shit

Saturday 23 May 2015

Day 740 - Self-Responsibility within Dedication and Determination

Image result for response ability


Continuing from previous blog entry.

Self-Responsibility is a gift in and as self-empowerment. It is a gift you give give to yourself. Self-responsibility is part of the epitome of practically living any and all words. It's the Authority self-authorization to move and express oneself here however you see fit.

I am looking at Self-Responsibility here in relationship to Dedication and Determination.  What I am doing is clarifying the way to create certainty within and as the development of my full potential.

Some, Self-forgiveness I see relevant here:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that the commitment to and as the practical living of Dedication and Determination is enshrined within and as the giving and living Self-Responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for many times shying away from taking on self-responsibility within point I would like to be dedicated and determined within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how if the Self-responsibility one bestows to oneself is not clear...it is easy to get lost/muddled within effectively living commitments to the best of one's ability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which Passion exists within and as Relationship to the words: Self-Responsibility, Dedication and Determination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself having resisted many times how to really establish a structural sound foundation within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which investigation of the Vocabulary in Relationships is of tremendous support and assistance in being able to know how to live self-responsibility within and as specific relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the complexity of relationships as a result of and as the extent of vocabulary existent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to always utilize a simplistic approach within and as self-investigation...where I start with a word and i examine the relationship interconnectedness that exists and myself reflection within it all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to actually give myself the Authorization to create Self-Responsibility for myself as a a Live of Dedication and and Determination within and as the work/play that I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting self-responsibility/dedication/determination within many moments of movement of myself here as like lacking the clarity of purpose within and as my movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which I Authorize the Establishment of Self-Responsibility within myself as my Dedication and Determination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the substantial Life I can create for myself within understanding and knowing how to live the words: Self-Responsibility, Dedication, Determination, Authority, and Passion.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment