important shit

Friday 22 May 2015

Day 739 - The Terms of Determination and The Education of Dedication


Image result for dedication

Continuing from my previous posting:

"So what I see here is cool....is the practical structuring of and as my Dedication...because within and as my dedication is the Determination....and within my determination is the Law of my being here as my Obligation. Dare i say moral obligation from and as the perspective and realization that the best morals are the one's within and as the realization and understanding that there is more for all here within and and as the understanding of what's best for all is Moral as More All here...as the essence of momentum in a continuous expansion of greatness in and as Creation Here."


Since my writing yesterday the Seeing of Education within and as Dedication has become apparent. Also the correlation between Dedication and Determination. It is interesting because in looking at Determination, I find myself within and as the point of Dedication. And it's interesting because if you really regard the terms as the words as the meanings and values which shape Determination...you very much have an education of principles within and as the Dedication required in and as the effective living of Determination.

It's interesting because I never really saw the interconnectedness between these two words before...and what is so fascinating to me is that it's like you can't have one without the other. I mean sure you can disregard one and focus on the other....but then it's like there is a missing link...a missing stability in assisting and supporting the substantiation of interwoven support. I see these two words as like Oneness and Equality....they are complimentary and integral as like the perfect fucking...they fit together perfectly.

Lets play with the word Dedication for a moment here to support the seeing of the meaning within and as Dedication...so it becomes more obvious:

Dedication is the the education of I....the commitment of Self.

Dedication is the education of I....Dedication is the Education with I.

Dedication is the education in relationship to U and I.

Determination is what shapes the education of You and I as Dedication.

Dedication is the giving meaning of words to something.

Determination is the the practical application of Dedication.


I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the correlation between Dedication and Determination.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the value of connector words as like complimentary unions of assistance and support to substantiate the best of one another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of profound multidimensionality of interconnectedness here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I can effectively leverage strong support and assistance for myself within and as the meaning of words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which Words act as the building blocks that structure the building of creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which complimentary actions and assistance and support open up as an outflow of self-directed action/determination/dedication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to See the pathways I create within and as Word relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fo resisting in moments to examine the history of my word relationships as like the specific structural engineering of why the path I am on is exactly the way it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the specific answers within questions are the very Words themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to examine the interconnection between various word relationships as I specifically define the experience of myself that comes up from time to time as state of reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of specificity that goes into and as the various states of reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for never really considering states of reactions as like types/kinds of locations within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for never really regarding various states of being as a point in relationship regard to water....as specifically defined Relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within various reactionary states without really asking myself, "what am I doing?"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to create my state and status from moment to moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being conditioned/educated to just accept and allow reactionary states to happen as like thinking that is just the way things are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how control is manipulated through reactionary states...as the consequence of accepting and allowing oneself to be in a sort of hypnotic trance in relationship with oneself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which one exists in a hypnotic trance is a result and relationship to the very and varied methods and points of entertainment that exist here as a sort of distraction as like a take away slip and slide out of balanced stability...as like a going to sleep while you are awake kind of thing where the application is just happening without really thinking about it....programmed self-automation....

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the holistic approach to Determination and Dedication as the harmonious symphony that is the complimentary union of Work and Play which assists and support the Awesome balance of Serious Working Playing Time....as a great combination collaboration where All parts aid in the expansiveness of Greatness as a result of and as a combined group effort for More All as All for One and One for All as the Best Morale.


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment