important shit

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Day 788 - Attitude

The Tune of where You are at.  It's like a status update. Attitude in it's fullest sense is a complete range of expressions....from high to low in octave...or the other way round....or any other which way for that matter.  From pleasant to scary to everything else in between.

The Gratitude of Attitude is to live Great your Attitude.  What does this in fact mean?  It means simply,  to own it.....because guess what, You are It.  Tag, each is always it....whether you like it or not.  And in the recognition of realizing that sometimes you will not like things, it is more than OK to express that disgust in a moment.  In fact it is a reality check into one's own self-honesty....a genuine point of self-intimacy.

A point of attention here is the culture of minimizing and perpetuating conflict....where it's like people love to hate conflict...yet perpetuate conflict as a means of trying to minimize it....as like,  'just let me drop the last bomb and then I'll stop'.  So much so this has become the narrative within our Words to each other, as so much so, This is a reflection of our inner narrative expressed externally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take Conflict personally as an act of War where I either go into Defense or Offense.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to marginalize Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard myself as Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself within and as a Positive Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist a Negative Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate my Best Words as a result of being possessed within and as a Positive Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Fear a Bad Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take a Bad Attitude personally.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Separate myself from the totality of Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to control my Attitude...and to Fear my Attitude getting out of control if I let go of Control over my Attitude.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Inferiorize myself within Control of Myself.

Let's Look at that last sentence here again:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to inferiorize myself within Control of Myself.

How am  I controlling myself....my attitude? Fear.  
How So? Conditioning my attitude to my wants based upon my desires which are rooted in the fact that I have knots within myself...as the things i don't want to experience as myself here...and so enter in the attitude and overall nature of Control.

I see Attitude as like the Weather, our Expression through our body from moment to moment as Our Stand here.  It is a point of Self-Confidence and Individuality. Someone who is a Self-Confident Individual, does not fear the Expression of themselves here.  This is where the enjoyment in sharing comes in.  I mean really have a look at what prevents the living of Attitude.  It is the Fear in and as Vulnerability.  Why?  Because you are exposed completely. Who, how and what you are in a moment is Here.  It is the Judgement we have conditioned to our Structured Sentencing that Fucks Ourselves into Oblivion, Because our Words have been abused like Codes we haven't taken the time to fully understand or realize.  Consequently resulting in and perpetuating our own Bullshit and a Greater World of Bullshit.  How can this Be?  It's because of our capacity to be Deceptive. We've dressed up and hidden our own Bullshit to such an extent that we Gloss over it and Misinterpret Ourselves and Others as a Result of Our Own Hiding and Fearing the Brutality of our very worst Disguise. Ironically, here lies the Design of Demise.


1 comment: