important shit

Monday 14 November 2016

Day 787 - Creating Structure(s)

Lets have a look at Structure:

Our time is structured....whether we like it or not. Obviously depending on our time management and regard for our responsibilities and allotment of time...will reflect in the quality of our minute to minute structuring of our days within time.

Activities are structured.  Say you play a sport...there's a certain structure to it that makes it the very sport/game you play.  Television is structured into a specific amount of time....same with movies.  Also consider here the stories are structured in a way of a timeline.

Money Is Structured. What do I mean?  I mean lets say you use a bank, there's banking structure.  Also, how much money you receive from work that you do is often structures by an hourly wage, an annual wage, a commission per sale, and or by specific contract.  Each point showcasing a particular structured design.

Our Thoughts/Feelings/Emotions are structured. What? Have a look...if you investigate the details into one of your thoughts....you can see that it corelates to much about yourself in one way or another. Same with the feelings and emotions.  They have been conditioned into ourselves in very specific ways as a result of how we have acted and reacted in response to stimuli in our environment.  Basically how we have been conditioned to process information from the time we were born.  Interesting investigation into the structure of our thoughts/feelings/emotions....because in using our words as a point of source identification....we can explore further by seeing what connector words are associated to the core words that come up in relation to a thought/feeling/emotion.

Point I am getting at here is:  Everything exists within and as Structure. Notice how something that is well built is checked by the engineer to make sure that it is Structurally Sound.


Creation is therefore all about Structure.  Anything we do has that point of structure to it.  Even within the regard that we create new structures by learning and knowing...understanding old structures.  Because with this insight we are able to fine tune the structuring of things in ways that are great.  Though ironically enough if we look at the world of business, many products are being made more and more inferior in and as the quality/durability of their structure.

I have started Playing with the creation of Structures in my day to day living.  How so?  Specifying specific amounts of time to begin new projects.  I am keeping it super simple. So i've decided to test these specifc structures over the course of 1 year. Yup one year.  The structures I have set up are small investments of time on a daily basis. 5 minutes or more.  I set the stop watch and I immerse myself within the point for 5 minutes...or a bit more if i decided to do so.  Though the point here is in seeing for myself how many things I can create with very small investments of time on a daily basis.


See the interesting thing here is that the learning compounds everyday.  So, lets look more closely at the 5 minute investment each day.  Lets take 7 points of Interest. that's 35 minutes.  Each day for 365 days. That's  1825 minutes per point. now say you pushed yourself and you did 7 minutes on each point.  Keep in mind, you dont have to do these things, one after another.....you could have 7, 7minute blocks spread out throughout your day.  That doesn't seem all that difficult. That would equal 2555minutes on each project/investigation point of discovery.  Now the interesting thing here is obviously you could push it further if you wanted to.  Say you get 10 minutes on average....because you just can't help but want to do more once you've started this fun structure setup you've created for yourself.

The emphasis here is that their is tremendous growth potential when and as you create a structure where you build on your own momentum on a daily basis.  It's a cool discipline in short term focus for long term benefit.

So just figured I would share some of my structured investments that i've embarked upon. 



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist creating structured supports in my day to day living. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize how supportive it is to create many structured points of support for myself in my day to day living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand my tremendous creative potential within creating specific structures within my day to day living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget about Play in relationship to Structure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have forgotten about being a small child who was extremely satisfied to spend time on the Play Structures.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how setting up specific structures within my day is allowing me to Create Structured Play Time in a variety of ways.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how creating specific structures within my day to day living creates and supports the harmony of a balanced work/play creation.

When and as I see myself resisting one of my specific structures I have setup to support my day to day living, I stop and breathe, I realize that moving into the structure and playing and working with it will be fun.  That the time commitment is short and totally doable.  I realize that these specific structures i have setup in my day to day living are long term investments that yield a rich harvest.

I commit myself to the fruits of my labor.

I commit myself to using Structures to support my best potential.

I commit myself to using structures as a platform to Create and develop myself in ways in which i would like to expand and grow.

I realize by creating structures for myself I am creating a sort of recipe book of my own success.

I commit myself to living passion within the specific structures i have set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment