important shit

Thursday 7 April 2016

Day 774 - I am a Blogger and Vlogger


 Image result for blogger vlogger


I am a Blogger.

I am a Vlogger.

I blog and vlog as a point of support.

Support for myself and others in the world.

The starting point in blogging and vlogging is also a track record and statement of my process/progress in taking self-responsibility.

I see realize and understand the process of taking self-responsibility to be quite the process indeed.

Self-forgiveness is an integral part of my process of self-realization and self-responsibility here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having to an extent not really substantiated the point within myself here as, "I am a blogger and I am a Vlogger."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist totally owning the point of Yes, I am a Blogger, and Yes, I am a Vlogger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the value I see within process Blogging and Vlogging.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to have hidden a suppression within myself about being a blogger and a vlogger, as like not something I would want to admit to anyone, as like a point that I accepted and allowed to be a sort of weakness...weakness from the perspective of my accepted and allowed relationship within the point and the self-judgement and fear in relationship to others as the thinking that maybe i won't have the words to explain myself or that my words might be misconstrued.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist owning the expression and living of myself as a Blogger and Vlogger, as these points being integral to the lifestyle in which is me here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I feared to express myself to anyone and everyone as a blogger and vlogger, to have a willingness and openness to discuss and share. And within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear criticism, conflict, and ridicule.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been very fearful about opening myself up to others in my world to tell them about myself as a blogger and vlogger, where i would rather a person for the most part discover my blog or vlog as a result of them searching for something specific that i happened to write about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for rationalizing fears within my mind as reasoned justifications as to why I cannot have complete transparency about myself being a Blogger and Vlogger.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how I have self-righteously fogged my clarity at times within a sort of realm of superiority like thought that has been perpetuated within my very own accepted and allowed inferiority and accepted and allowed self-judgement and inadequacy.  I realize and understand the ridiculousness within and as the sort of web of lies I have told myself to perpetuate peculiar points of dissonance/fear within myself.

When and as I see myself fearing to share who I am, I stop and breathe, I look at the point I am in fear about, I stand within in it, I allow myself to face it and transcend it in the moment, by in fact stopping myself to run away in reaction on a point of energy that comes up within me in a moment as the fear construction and suppression point.  I commit myself to trusting in my best judgement and discernment in my moment to moment communications.  I commit myself to slowing down within myself, to stop the tendency to run and hide within fear based behavior patterns where my speech/words become rushed and less than my best potential and expression and sharing of who I really am.

I commit myself to Blogging for life as a lifestyle point of who and how I am within the world here.

I commit myself to Vlogging as point just like Blogging.

I commit myself to sharing my process journey to life here within and as Blogging and Vlogging

I commit myself to reinvigorating my passion for Blogging and Vlogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment