important shit

Sunday 14 February 2016

Day 769 - Exploring the Word "Lame"


 Image result for lame


I have a little bit of a negative tinge towards the word "Lame" as like arghh, ahhh,, fuck, god damn, not cool, cannot look, must look away, beyond embarrassing, uncomfortable....and, unfathomable to continuously think about.

So, that is what comes to mind in relationship to the word Lame.

I was investigating the word Lame recently and had made a general concerted effort to remove the negative energetic charges I had been holding onto in regards to Lame.  I missed these points....ironically enough, it's like i got caught in my own lameness and didnt want to look at my Lame acceptances and allowances. LOL. ridiculous indeed.  I appreciate a good laugh at myself, so I see the points here and I direct.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a negative tinge like reaction to the word lame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for superimposing words upon myself with energetic charges.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the tragic and ironic comedy within my relationship towards the word Lame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to within a negative tinge like reaction, regard Lame as: arghh, ahhh, fuck, god damn, not cool, cannot look, must look away, beyond embarrassing, uncomfortable, and unfathomable to continuously look/think about.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how points can be missed as a sort of self-sabotage within deliberately being vague/overly-general about the investigation into a word relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how Irony can be a rather specific tool for investigating words, where you can use the word Irony as a sort of cross reference where you have a look to see if you are being ironically stuck within the very word you are making a concerted effort to investigate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing how cool a tool Irony is within investigating words as like a fun and funny play to aid in and as the word investigation/exploration.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment