important shit

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Day 645 - Making Time for Writing




So, my schedule has been and will continue to be rather busy. A point that has come up is how I am in fact able to push myself within my time/schedule...to make room for writing....like squeezing in an extra little bit within my time. How do I do this? Well, I have noticed that I am more effective in getting things done the less I think about other things while I am doing the thing I am doing....Meaning, as I focus myself on tasks at hand...and not drift within my mind...I am more efficient within the tasks I am participating within...and therefore as a result of my diligence within and as my physical tasks/responsibilities...I have realized that I can push myself to take on and give myself more responsibilities. I see Writing is a point of Self Responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having accepted and allowed the excuses in the past that my schedule is just to busy and that I cannot possibly squeeze in any extra time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I accepted and allowed the belief that I couldn't squeeze any Writing into my day, because I am just too busy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for subscribing to participation within justification...and within this, not realizing and understanding the ridiculous absurdity of making up a self imposed/induced restraint within and as the subscription to a thought/justification.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the focused effort within and as the decision and commitment to engage myself within and as my physical movements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the fact that an effortless physical performance is actually a fine tuned precise and concentrated and specific effort that is a result of hard work.

I see/realize and understand how I gift myself time by being specific within my participations/movements in time.

I commit myself to making a concentrated effort to continually share my blog writing's here.

I commit myself to making time to share writing.

I commit myself to making time on a daily basis to Write.

I realize and understand Writing to be an Awesome tool/expression of support and assistance for myself and others.



When and as I see myself formulating thoughts withing my mind as a point of limitation...as like how I cannot and do not have time to write today, I stop and breathe...I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of subscribing/buying into my thoughts of justification. I direct myself to make a point of making my writing happen...I see/realize and understand that excuses and justification for not writing are not in fact valid...and that I am not interested in creating self-imposed restraints on my ability to make time to write on a daily basis...regardless of my circumstances within the day. I realize and understand the allotment of time I have available to write on a daily basis will vary.

I commit myself to daily Writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment