important shit

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 661 - Debt Servitude in Word and World Relations.



So, I noticed some interesting points that were buried within myself in relationship to Money...and so here I outline the specifics and specifically rectify my misfortune and lay a new foundation of structured support to assist and support the expansion and creative development of myself in ways that are best.


Stress about Money…fear of failure to Pay….Fear of debt…Bankruptcy…Getting Screwed…Being Fucked Over…Getting into a Jam…bills…taking on increased financial responsibility…bank emptying out…not enough money coming in… bankrupt..


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress about money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be in the position where I cannot pay/play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear “failure to pay”...failure to play.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear debt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear bankruptcy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear getting screwed…specifically, financially..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be fucked over.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear getting into a financial jam.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to take on increased financial responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my bank emptying out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing not enough money coming in.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going bankrupt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for attaching my lively hood to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to participate in the money slave game.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be burdened with financial responsibilities…as like a form of debt obligations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to not be given enough money from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my value and self-worth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising my value and self-worth within and as the fear of losing money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ot fear losing money and not having enough money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my ability to actually have too much money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ofr desiring to have too much money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to write as daily as a point of self-support which in and of itself is money…life…value…creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting myself as life/money/words/world/creative/creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself of fearing to live/move/express myself here as wealthy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the point of being wealthy in self-expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the point of being rich in vocabulary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to wide open to sharing my wealth in words with others in my community.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to use my words in the best ways possible….as like fearing to commit my money to the best possible decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being cheap with my words and my money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an impoverished vocabulary within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent to which an impoverished vocabulary wreaks havoc on the overall character well-being of an individual being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for negating my fortune within and as the development of my vocabulary here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being resistant and apprehensive towards giving myself the gift of words…and knowing how to play with words and use them effectively in ways that are most excellent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for complicating my capacity to learn within skewing the values of my relationship with words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting/desiring/hoping to gloss over and just kind of forget about the misfortunes I have developed within my vocabulary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the process of self-correction….remediation of my vocabulary…as the creation of and as my structural resonance alignment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to actually rectify problems with solutions to the foundational issues within my vocabulary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the investment in time/labor required to do something the correct way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be at a loss financially within taking the necessary time to learn something effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself of hindering/fucking with my learning capacity within rationalizing/justifying fear about how long a point will take to learn/get/live….and the money I need now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting taking full accountability as the creditor and authority of my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt the potential success that is able to be brought into fruition through and as my creative capacity to structure my words in ways that are self-supportive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to dwell and try to escape the debt of a situation of circumstance I am in…by avoiding to actually direct the point…and instead busy myself within another activity that I define as being more fun and enjoyable to participate within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having developed a relationship with fun and enjoyment where I juxtaposition myself in and as point of comparison…where my actually focus and expression is split…and therefore not an actual total commitment…because of the skewed starting point of trying/attempting/manipulating my starting point….from that of self-honesty,…self-trust…to that of fear….hiding…coping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting my capacity for fun and enjoyment within creating self-defining limitations on my ability to in fact live fun and enjoyment as expressions of who and how I am here in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking to separate and distance fun and enjoyment from and as the word responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for postponing the expression of myself here….as a result of believing that I just need/want to cope with misfortune for a little while first.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ot get overwhelmed within facing the debt of my acceptances and allowances here…as the specific nature of my word relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit the development of my words here within and as the fear/control/influence/addiction to feelings and emotions as the spectrum between the energetic field of love and hate.

When and as I see myself faced with fear/resistance in a moment to actually do something that I see is cool to do…is in fact wealthy…rich in self-expression…shows a cool character here….I stop and breathe…I make the decision to move myself into and as physical action/application in the moment and actually dare to live for real beyond the confinements or programmed restraints.

I commit myself to re-programming….re-creating…-re-structuring myself here as Life without debt.

I commit myself to create myself here as the process journey of self-correction….into and as living example of the Journey to Life…Heaven as Earth birthed from and in/out of the physical here.

I commit myself to Sharing my fortune/wealth in words here.
I see, realize and understand how my wealth/fortune/opportunity exists within and as my creative play/sharing/giving of my words/time/labor here.

I commit myself to living/sharing/giving/gardening profound substance within and as the structured placement/movement of my words/sounds here.

I commit myself to expanding my effectiveness/wealth/creation/correction of and as my vocation and vocabulary here.

I commit myself to living words effectively and efficiently.

I commit myself to exist within and as the life substance of my words.

I commit myself to living a concerted effort to make the most of my ability to structure my living words in the best possible ways.

I commit myself to take the time to care for the wealth of my life here.

I commit myself to living the self-realization that our ability and capacity to create and express as what is best for all Life here…exists within and as the concerted laborious effort we invest into and as our own vocabulary….because our effectiveness with words is in fact the dictating factor as to how our world will be…as like our spelling bee so to speak…because how we speak and move in co-ordination to how we speak…is in turn how we pollinate and develop the continuous operation and flourishing of potential expression here as a way to live that is epitomizing the highest value and regard for ourselves here as Life/Creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the time/moment of application…where in the moment I am faced with the consequential energy build up/debt I have accepted and allowed throughout time here….to actually take responsibility for wiping the debt clean and clear…and creating a new beginning fortune….trust….estate….standing for myself here.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding how in facing physically demanding moments where moving myself in action seems difficult….that this is it….this is the here point…where I can in fact actually develop my ‘trust fund’….my future well-being here….by investing in the moment in and as my future development…by seeing what is in fact triumphantly awesome and most possible…and so moving myself within and as this accord…a chord…way…note…music….expression…I guarantee myself the status standing capacity and agreement in which I am most fortunate.

I commit myself to taking responsibility for the creation of and as my fortune here.

I commit myself to reclaiming my status standing as the beneficiary of Life birthed from and as physicality here.

I commit myself to flourishing in and as my capacity and potential.

I commit myself to supporting and assisting in the blossoming of creative potential here.


I commit myself to supporting and assisting the future well-being of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment