important shit

Monday 31 March 2014

Day 617 Re-Writing Creation






By facing and self-correcting the nature of my accepted and allowed reactions, I am birthing myself here as new creation potential...because within self-correcting my reactions, I am taking self-responsibility for my creations here that are not cool that have been sustained within and as my every justified energetic reaction...as like believing that I could not help myself...which is an interesting wording in and of itself...because in seeing a reaction as justified...it's like a push/pull kind of situation...where it's an act of spitefulness...as like well I'm going to react here because I was challenged...and the whole ridiculousness here is not ever really self-reflecting and seeing self as the source of everything here.

When and as I see myself having a reaction, I stop and breathe, I say, "I am here". I commit myself to investigating with specificity the nature of my reaction. I commit myself to seeing the detail within and as the point of reaction. I commit myself to tracing back the originating memories that link to the point of reaction that has presented itself to me. I commit myself to self-correcting myself suppression/separation from and as the starting point of and as Life Oneness and Equality. I commit myself to seeing/realizing/understanding the gift/present of and as moments of reaction because of the self-reflection potential here. I commit myself to enacting and utilizing self-reflection potential here. I commit myself to stop allowing myself to get stuck within and as a point of reaction. I commit myself to immediately seeing the necessary self-correction required within and as a point of reaction. I commit myself to giving myself the ability to create my Life as I would like to create my Life. I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for Creation. I commit myself to self-realizing what it in fact means to stand as Creation Here. 

I commit myself to seeing/realizing/understanding the who and how within as Creation.

I commit myself to Creation as what is always best for Life.

I commit myself to Creating what is always best for Life.

I commit myself to stop and change creations that I have self-realized to be less than what is always best for Life.

I commit myself to always taking self-responsibility for self-realizations.

I commit myself to support and assisting myself in purifying my Creation Here.

I commit myself to stop fearing my ability to create here.

I commit myself to stop creating and perpetuating fear.

I commit myself to assist and support myself and others in stopping to create separation.

I commit myself to exposing the absurd ridiculousness of manifested separation...as like perceived separation.

I commit myself to authorizing my abilities as a Creator here.

I commit myself to standing within and as self-authority here as self-creator here.

I commit myself to self-creation.

I commit myself to self-authorization.

I commit myself to self-responsibility within and as self-creation and self-authorization.

No comments:

Post a Comment