important shit

Saturday 22 March 2014

Day 610 Could of, Would of, Should of...Didn't





Sometimes there is a point I see I can do...and then the point passes and I see that I could of done it if I was self-honest about my resistance that conflicted with me doing the particular deed.

Then I see how I in fact had the will to do the deed...but I suppressed/didn't exercise the the self-movement of and as my will to do the deed. I have self-reflected on how I would have been capable of doing the deed if I did not give into an excuse/justification/reason to flake on self-commitment.

What's interesting within the scenario is that I see how I should have acted within the opportunities presented to me to act.

What's interesting is that I see when in fact it is that I should act/respond to a particular point as my self-willed self-movement here. What is interesting...is that I see how in many incidences I have allowed myself to not move myself...like me creating a knot within myself as like having a particular reaction towards the point I am faced with...and allowing myself to be tied up within this energetic knot within myself. What is interesting about this energetic knot scenario...is that I am in fact always aware of the point...and the opportunity always exists for me to untie myself from this being tied up experience as the energetic knot as the initial resistance to moving myself within and as a point of self-expression here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be tied up within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be stuck within and as the experience of reactionary energetic knots.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying the experience of reactionary energetic knots that come up within myself as like a heaviness resistance towards moving myself in a particular capacity that will be to my personal benefit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how in accepting and allowing one singular point within my reality where I have difficulty moving myself...that this is a form of justification that compounds within me and consequently brings forth the experience and misfortune where other areas of my life become more difficult to move within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how giving in to an energetic knot/resistance in one particular area in my reality in fact influences and strains/stresses my effectiveness in other areas of my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose to remain stuck within moments where I see I am able to release myself from and as an energetic knot of stuckness/possession/limitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my self-willed self-responsibility in giving myself the opportunity to release myself in every moment of and as energetic possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating the justification of an energetic stuckness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how ridiculously absurd it is to self-sabotage myself within refusing to move myself through a point of energetic resistance/heaviness/stuckness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for tailoring my behaviour to existing within realms of energetic reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing and justifying that moving myself is just to difficult sometimes when and as I am faced with the opportunity to move myself within and as a point of self-direction/self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying energetic experiences within myself.

I forgive myself for validating and perpetuating energetic experiences within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being extremely spiteful against myself within justifying spiteful behavior.

When and as I see myself being spiteful, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I direct myself to move through the point of spite/resistance...I face the nature of self-suppression, I commit myself to walking the necessary self-corrections. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of spiteful applications.

When and as I see myself validating and perpetuating energetic experiences within myself, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I direct myself in moving myself into action from and as the starting point of what is the best assistance and support I can in fact give myself. I see realize and understand it is my self-responsibility to give myself the best assistance and support from moment to moment as this is the key to taking care of Life here. I see/realize/understand the self-responsibility in regarding/caring for Life as what is the best assistance and support I can in fact give/create.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the key to life self-responsibility and self-creation exists within and as the giving myself what is the absolute best I can give myself...as this is in fact enables to me to be self-responsible for the well being of another being's life as I see/realize/understand how to give to another as I like to receive. I see/realize and understand the importance of giving to myself as I would like to receive.

When and as I see myself resisting to give to myself as I would like to receive, I stop and breathe, I say "I am here and I am ready to forgive myself for resisting to favor self-forgiveness always all ways." I give myself direction in and as the self-realization of and as who I am in and as the moment of self-responsibility as what I can do to best assist and support myself. I see/realize/understand how I can in fact live self-forgiveness from moment to moment as a point of self-support and assistance that is in fact the epitome of and as Life Awesomeness.

When and as I see myself thinking about giving up on a point of self-responsibility/self-movement/self-correction, I stop and breathe, I say 'I am here', I move myself within and as a point of gratefulness as the practical living self-realization of who/how/why I am here. I commit myself to practically living the point of self-responsibility that I had initially created friction towards. I commit myself to strengthening my practical living application of self-assistance and self-support. I commit myself to practical living of self-assistance and self-support. I see/realize and understand the self-support within and as the practical living application of self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications.

When and as I see myself desiring to remain stuck within a point of energetic possession/dependency, I stop and breathe, I say I am here, I release myself from and as my self-imprisonment, I commit myself to moving myself when and as I have resistance to moving myself through the energy within a point. I commit myself to self-movement.

When and as I see myself looking to perpetuate the continued play out of an energetic experience, I stop and breathe, I say 'I am here'...I give and gift myself the opportunity to step out of my own entrapment, I commit myself to stop entrapping myself within energetic states of possession/influence/compromise/suppression/depression/limitation. I see/realize and understand how it is my self-responsibility to live the decisions that are always best for Life. I see/realize/understand the practical living support within and as gratefulness. I commit myself to gifting myself with the practical living support of gratefulness when and as I am faced with seeing a point that requires self-correction.

When and as I see myself thinking that this is just a little thing that I am compromising myself within and that it is not such a big deal, I stop and breathe, I say, I am here. I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for the point in question. I see/realize/realize understand how to self-correct myself within moments of justification. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of creating justification within myself. I commit myself to self-correcting all self-created justification within myself. I see/realize/understand the absurd ridiculousness of justification.

No comments:

Post a Comment