important shit

Sunday 16 March 2014

Day 607 Expectation





The word "Expectation" is a word in which I have flipped flopped within as a result of creating and projecting conflicting thought/feelings/emotions about future projections. It's interesting to look at how I have in many instances defined an upcoming potential experience/participation with positive or negative energy. I have associated the positive and or negative energy upon the word 'expectation'.

It's interesting to see how my particpations within particular events/activities/possibilities/opportunities have in fact been compromised as a result of how I have accepted and allowed the word "expectation" to exist within myself. Like, I have moved myself within an positive energetic buzz towards things that I have defined as having a positive energetic expectation. Also, there has been a hesitance/resistance for myself to participate within events/activities/opportunities where I have created a negative energetic charge towards my expectation within a particular point.

It's absurdly ridiculous to see and realize how I have created a reliance upon forming opinions as my self-defined expectations about future potential happenings. What is interesting about this is that I have justified expectations based upon my current relationships towards particular things within my reality

What is interesting is that it's total bullshit....like I do not require to have positive or negative energetic expectations prior to participating within a particular point.

I see/realize/understand how I can examine potential expectations for future endeavors as like calculating different possible play-outs within future events...but even within doing so...it is just a belief and or an assumption...which is a guess...a form of prediction...a kind of justification...a reasoned explanation as why it could be this particular way...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing I require to be dependent upon creating justifications as a way to validate my movement within and as a point of self-righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how it is in fact a point of self-sabotage and self-rightouesness to move towards or away from points of participation based upon creating an emotion/feeling about the particular point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I need emotions and feelings to move myself within physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be pulled and pushed by the feelings/emotions I have created within myself about particular things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-righteous in my conviction and affinity for my thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to be bound to my thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to consider and regard the impact each and every single thought/feeling/emotions has upon my physical participation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience limitation within my physical body movement as a resulting consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by various thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the ridiculous absurdity of building upon the future with positive energetic expectations/projections. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the psychological mentality of why I would give attention and focus upon projecting positive or negative energetic feelings/emotions. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising the well being of myself within subscribing to positive or negative energetic expectations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying positive energetic expectations within and as a point of desire/want..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying negative energetic expectations within and as a point fear of loss/consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying negative energetic expectations within and as a point of blame/anger/hate/frustration/irritation/confusion/neglect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the cognitive dissonance that exists within me when and as I react to a particular point with either positive or negative energetic expectation as to how the particular point will play out.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment