important shit

Thursday 9 April 2015

Day 729 - Self-Regard

Image result for regard definition




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what is in fact self-regard always all ways a point of practical living common sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard self-regard in moments where I am faced with the intensity of an emotion or feeling in a moment as a movement within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to examine and investigate each and every single acceptance and allowance within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how the mind works as like a tool and gps system of sorts that is replaying to me that which I have accepted and allowed within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in my own disregard in moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to regard the recognition and realisation of self-regard being a point of best wishes and within and as the best wishes for myself here as the carefulness in and as what I wish for myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the significance of and as self-regard being a sound expression of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding self-regard as that which I accept and allow for myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting moments of self-responsibility within and as self-regard. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of looking at thing and not responding to what I see in the best possible ways as the realization of and as the self-regard to live/express/exercise self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the self-responsibility within and as self-regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding my effectiveness in sharing self-regard is an indicator of and as my accepted and allowed self-regard as like a mirrored image of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking offense and therefore getting stuck in moments of seeing the disregard I have accepted and allowed within myself

I realize and understand the ease of existing here within and as the standing commitment of self-regard as like the acceptance of myself as what;s best here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the self-honesty within and as self-regard as the practical living common sense principle.."what's best for all Life is best for me".

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to create my best wishes as the knowing application of self-regard in and as my daily practical living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having at times chosen to want to float along within and as a point of self-regard where there is no real regard present within and as the moment of myself here.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of choosing to hide from and as self-regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding the self-responsibility as self-regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself from and as the attention to myself-regard here as what is in fact best for all life, starting with myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up hiding from self-regard when and as I accept and allow a point that I see and I am in fact able to direct as the knowing self-responsibility that would be best for all life here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the commitment required within and as what it really means to in fact live self-regard as a principle of and as the desteni of self here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the patience within and as self-regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the principle of self-regard here as a point of support and assistance here that exists beyond accepted and allowed survival mentality frame of mind where the thinking is limited within the box of suppression through fear...and the ability to play and express and create is thwarted as a result.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Greatness of and as Self-Regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the comfort within and as self-regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the discomfort within and as self-regard.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment