important shit

Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 726 - Moment Management

Image result for Pivoting on skis

I've noticed the Moment to often be a very Pivotal point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and controlled by fear within the moment as a particular feeling/emotion that contradicts my Planning

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being consistently inconsistent with my commitments as a result of accepting and allowing momentary Fear as various dimensions of reaction to influence and regulate my movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to embrace all of my fears and actually move myself regardless of and as the excuse that is presented as coming up in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a big deal about moving through an accepted and allowed suppression I see within a moment. I realize that this is in fact no big deal here....and that the only way this would become a big deal is if I avoided taking self-responsibility for the point I see I have been suppressing.  Within this new realization...the moment is a very cool pivot point in and as the process of self-perfection, because the opportunity exists to become a better version of oneself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how Life works as a series of Moments put together....but that all there every is is the present moment here....which leads into new present moments here....and All the While from Present Moment to Present Moment, I am the Leader as My Life is My Self-Responsibility and The Creation of My Life is a Result of and as the Effectiveness of My Leadership Here. I realize and understand Leadership starts within and as Self-Responsibility here.  I realize I have Great Responsibilities and that Self-Responsibility is the Key within and as Self-Empowerment/Self-Creation Here as Heaven on Earth

I commit myself to Self-Creation Here as Heaven on Earth.

I commit myself to Self-Responsibility

I commit myself to Living the Self-Empowerment within and as Self-Responsibility

When and as I see myself faced with a moment where I experience a feeling of like "not wanting to participate within my self-responsibility", I stop and breathe, I see/realize/understand the self-sabotage within thinking oneself out of doing what is required to be done as the practical living of self-responsibility. I Move myself in Doing the point that I face resistance towards Doing. I realize the movement of my doing is the Key to Practical Living Creation here as the How To put the Plans in Motion. I see realize and understand the Planning and Planting that Happens within and as the Movement of Doing. I see, realize and understand the Commitment within and as The Decision to Do it....as the Moving Beyond thinking about doing It...and Just Doing It.  I realize the More I do it...the more I get Done.  I realize my potential existent here is within and as self-creation and that my self-creation comes from the act of doing things...as the building and development of Greatness within and as Always All Ways...as Always Great.

I commit myself to and as Greatness Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment