important shit

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day 728 - The Easy Attitude and Outlook

Image result for all eyez on me



The other day I was talking to someone about the attitude and perspective One adapts within the work was in doing as being a critical component to the success/enjoyment/ability One has within a point. My reflection on this point comes as a result of my experience from going from a relatively easy attitude about the point of work to a somewhat increasingly difficult attitude about the point of work...and back to re-establishing a relationship gentleness of general regard and consideration as the relationship attitude being the Easy and Obvious Best choice to make and take on as the support for me within and as my participations.

So, I noticed when and as I take an Easy attitude approach to particular work applications...it is a lot more effortless to actually move myself within the point.

I mean, thing about it...how an attitude can influence participation. For example, taking the attitude of being extremely difficult and burdensome...to the point of hate.  This type of approach to doing a particular work is going to be pure hell every time you participate within in...best case scenario is somewhat manageable level of coping within the point...which to a certain extent still is less than optimum...and actually kind of sucks...in a way that it is brutal. Where is the enjoyment within this approach? I recall adapting this type of attitude before through justification and ego superiority where I defined myself as more than the work I was doing and thus...it was even difficult to get myself to actually do the work. So, not only was the experience of myself within the work kind of shitty...getting myself to actually show up for work was an arduous task...a real constant every day battle.


So in looking at this point...I can see bits of my day to day living where maybe I am not embracing my full potential enjoyment.

An important point to examine here is a person's natural learning ability. The natural learning ability is the fact that we have a natural ability to learn with effortless ease.

Interesting point about the Natural Learning Ability is that typically as a person gets older, the natural learning ability gets suppressed. I mean this is total nonsense. Well, if you have a look at typically people accumulate stress as they age. Stress of the body and stress of the mind. This compounds the suppression of and as the Natural Learning Ability. I mean, consider even the very simplicity of stress on your vocabulary...where the words you know have particular energetic triggers that link to specific memories within your life of different emotional outbursts of stressful times. Looking here at this accumulation of words within oneself as being potential stresssors...its like having a kind of genetically modified food/nutrient within ourselves that is actually devoid of quality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of self-responsibility within and as the creation of attitude as like a point of setting the stage,,,or priming the engine for the vehicle i will be moving around in. I mean, looking at this hear...it's a matter of planting intent...as what you want to eat as a result of being specific in picking what/how you want to grow up and mature. I mean think about it...typically we grow up...that;s the design...So wouldn't it make the most sense to continue growing always all ways as a result of always continuing to plant with the fortitude of purpose to best structure the specifics of one's gardening. I mean, to really, actually make the most out of One Self here.

Looking at this, this seems rather obvious doesn't it?

Some consideration comes up within myself:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I create the attitude of myself from moment to moment.

I realize and understand my self-responsibility within and as the building development of my attitude.

I realize and understand how a fantastic attitude can be grown and exercised just as easily as a less than fantastic attitude can be produced.

I realize and understand myself as the determining factor of as as the development of practical living attitude from moment to moment. I realize and understand the correlation within and as movement/exercise and the ability to live/express greatness in attitude consistently and constantly from moment to moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept less than the greatness of attitude in a single moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a less than optimum attitude within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the stress and strain of creating a hard attitude for oneself as less than great support and assistance for oneself as living word potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to play within and as the point of and as my very own greatness from moment to moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to accept and allowing myself here as greatness, Always all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to adopt an attitude mentality of myself existing here as less than greatness and that just being part of the dealings with the stress and strain of life as a human being and that Life is suppose to be hard and that if things were always easy than they wouldn't be enjoyable or rewarding. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of such accepted and allowed notions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for actually resisting the greatness of myself here. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how being hard on myself by having a less than great attitude is in fact actually very deliberate abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself and all life here as a result of and as the dissing of myself here...as like the acceptance and allowance of and as myself here as disgusting dismissal of sorts where the rational in mind is that I am less than worthy of and as the greatest possible value.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for devaluing myself within and as a result of having anything but the best attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for devaluing myself and all life within and as the acceptance of myself as less than the greatest living attitude.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of my success within and as anything and Everything I do is a result of my willingness of attitude as greatness....as like the open mindedness of Gratitude and Gratefulness as the words embodying the Greatness that is Life self-realized.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how easy it is to work well by taking it easy while you work well.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having though it necessary to stress myself out as the point and mentality of believing that I got to be hard on myself in order to live great results.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the taxing non sustainability of believing that one must be hard on oneself in order to create greatness as the work that one does.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the Passion of myself Here from and as Moment to Moment...as the Passion for Life...the realization and understanding of myself as Life,...Everything Here....the recognition and regard for the creation process Being rooted in and as the togetherness of Oneness and Equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing myself to feel guilty when and as I don't stress myself out about things...because then it's like I am not trying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being disillusioned within the belief that I require to try in order to succeed in anything and everything I do. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the absolutely absurd ridiculousness of this approach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to buy into the act of "trying" as like an unnecessary physical body stress and strain that taxes my ability within an accumulation that is compounding with age.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for buying into beliefs and attitude that getting old is less than great.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for never totally embracing the greatness of sustainable growth and development as the continued self-improvement of myself as the only possible option for myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing anything less than greatness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to practical Live Greatness from moment to moment.

I forgive myself for actually having fear towards the word Greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harbor a fearful comparative judgement rooted in inferiority towards Greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing Greatness to be a conflicted point within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the illogical attitude and self-sabotaging acceptance and allowance of and as myself fearing Greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fearing the spot light of greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing all eyes on me. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how the fear of all eyes on me develops as a result of and as not realizing and understanding oneself here as a unique individualized expression of all I's here as the embodiment of Everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have actually feared to constantly and consistently feared to live Greatness as who I am in every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have created a self-fulfilling prophecy as the specifics of who and how I am here....as the specifics of my acceptances and allowances....and within examining the specifics of myself, see and realize how I have rooted my acceptances and allowances in and as a conspiracy of self...where there is a more/less than supportive doubt within me to actually Play from day to day always all ways as the expression and creation that I am working on from moment to moment as the recognition and regard for the gratitude of myself giving greatness attitude developed with the fortitude of purpose as the Passion in an as Being Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the manifestation of ego as a result of and as the Living of Greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it is a sort of taboo to even look and regard myself as the epitome of and Greatness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding the practical living embodiment of Greatness as deceptive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking the shit out of myself within and as the make belief mentality of greatness being a point One can work and try real hard to achieve but never actually reach in living because of the idea that Greatness is always more than oneself here.

To Be Continued


No comments:

Post a Comment