important shit

Monday 28 October 2013

Day 493 Questions Today






I asked myself questions this evening....the question are;



When did I first give up on myself ? 

When did I quit/give up on myself ? 

When did I first decide that I can slack off on self-willed commitment ?

When did I decide it was OK to stop learning something that was difficult for me to comprehend/master ?

When did I first become Frustrated ?

When did I first become Angered ? 

When did I first become Annoyed ? 

When did I first become Upset ? 

When did I first become Disappointed ?

What was my first Justification ?

When did I first learn what is Best ?

When did I first learn what is Great ?

When did I first learn what is Happy ?

When did I first learn what is Joy ?

When did I first learn to Lie ?

When did I first learn Manipulation ?

When did I first learn what is Awesome?

When did I first learn Hate ?

When did I first learn Hurt ?

When did I first learn Pain ?

When did I first learn Funny ?

When did I first learn to Laugh ?

When did I first learn Want ?

When did I first learn to Share ?

When did I first learn to Cheat ?

When did I first learn Strength ?

When did I first learn Bravery ?

When did I first learn Courage ?

When did I first learn Honor ?

When did I first learn to Play ?

When did I first become Scared ?

When did I first learn Worry ?

When did I first learn Thinking ?

When did I first learn Fear ?

When did I first learn Question ?

When did I first learn Become ?

When did I first learn Story ?



There are many more questions to ask myself. I am seeing and realizing it is important to understand what I have learned. I see and realize I learned things without understanding things. I see and realize I never questioned the consequences of what I learned ?

Right Now, I am Questioning How it is I Learn ?


What is Learning ?

What is Understanding ?

What is Comprehension ?


What was the first mistake I made ? Was it the first thing I learned ? Can I learn without Mistakes ?


Do I need Mistakes to Learn ?


Can I Learn without making Mistakes?


How do I Make Mistakes ?

Did I learn to Make Mistakes ?

Are Mistakes Learned Behavior ?


When did I first learn Behavior ?

Is a Mistake something I don't Know ?

Can I know what I don't Know ?

Can I Learn what I don't Know

Why am I asking so many Questions ?

Are Questions Like Mistakes ?

Do I need Mistakes and Questions to Learn ?


Why do I not like making Mistakes ?

When did I learn to not like Making Mistakes ?


When did I first fear asking Questions ? Was it because I feared being exposed as not Knowing ?


When did I first place importance on Knowing ?


Did I trap and confuse myself within my own Knowing ?

Why do I say My Own Knowing ?

Is Knowing a point of Individuality ?


Is Knowing a Secret ?


What is a Secret ? When did I first learn a Secret ? Is Knowing a Secret

Is Knowledge and Information the Secret Programming Code ?

Is Knowing and Understanding Words the Key to Understanding the Secret Programming Code ?

Did I Create My Own Secret Programming Code ?

Am I The Only One Who Has the Key to UnLocking My Secret Programming Code.

Are Complications forms of Mistakes as like Mis and Dis Information ?

Are Complications Failures to be Simple ?

Can Complications be Simplified ?

Are Simple Complications Easy to Correct ?

When did I first Learn Corrections ?

What is Correct ? Is it that which is not Wrong ? Is Something always what It is Not ?

By Having Something, Do We Not Have Something ?

Can We Be Everything and Nothing ?

Does Nothing Come from Everything ? Does Everything Come From Nothing ?

Where is the Beginning of Nothing ? Is there and End to Nothing ?

If Nothing Has No Beginning and Nothing Has No End, Does That Mean Nothing Is All That There Is ?

Is Nothing the Source of Life ?

Did Life Come from Nothing ? 

Is Life Make Believe ?

Is Life What always Is ?

If Life Has No Beginning and Life Has No End, When Does One Become Life ?

Does One Become Life when One Gets Together with One to Make another One?

Is Life Just 1 + 1 = 2 

Is Life 1 and =

Is Life 1 and = Together

Can Life be One and Not Equal ? Would the Math work in the 1 + 1 = 2 Equation if One and One are not Equal.

Is Life as Simple as 1 + 1 = 2 

If 1 is Life and there are many many many many many 1's and 1 doesn't count all the 1's can Life be Accounted for ?

Is the Accounting for Life 1+1 repeatedly till all 1's are accounted for ?

Can I become 1 ?

Am I already 1 ?

Do I need to see and Realize Every 1 So I really Know and Understand that I am 1.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and God was the Word ?

Becoming Creation is with Words ?



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the simplicity of myself within and as words within and as the understanding of the passage " In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and God was the Word"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting lost within Word, and I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding myself within as as the living Word.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as the living words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my creation as the living words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for negating myself responsibility within the living of my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself within the words that I speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my thinking thoughts is the automation of the accepted and allowed programming code that Is keeping me lost from living words for real ?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding thinking as the system for not knowing myself as the source of living words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to question what it is I Know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to figure myself out within thinking instead of just looking at myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the support within looking at and questioning my thinking ?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the point of self-support as self-direction within asking the questions I need to know?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the purpose and point of asking questions on a Need to Know Basis?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to ask myself what it is I Need to Know?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not pushing myself to ask the right questions as the right questions being the questions that I need to Know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of my needs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting and suppressing my needs within the fear of asking the wrong questions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understand that there are no wrong questions because all questions are all right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my righteous authority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that my righteous authority must be wrong and that I am to blame for existing as a righteous authority here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the difference between self-righteous and righteous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging self-righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get lost within and as self-righteous judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to escape self-righteous judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the self responsibility to correct all my self-righteous judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to stop self-righteous judgement.

I commit myself to the understanding myself.

I commit myself to knowing thy self.

I commit myself to understanding words.

I commit myself to becoming words.

I commit myself to living words.

I commit myself to remediation as the solution to purifying my vocabulary.



When and as I see that I do not know a word, I stop and breathe and I question the meaning of the word. I look at the meaning of the word. I look at each letter of the word. I look at how the word sounds. I play with the meaning and the sound of the word. I sound out word. I make connections within the word. I learn the dictionary definition of the word.  I see if I can expand the meaning of the word within looking at the word. I realise the living of words. I realise the living of words as the living of gods.


When and as I see myself resisting to ask a question, I stop and breathe, I ask the question and I realise and understand the tremendous assistance and support within asking questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment