important shit

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Day 670 - What Choice?






The question about Choice has become more and more self-evident.


What choice do I have?


The idea that Free will is the Choice between Good and Evil. How stupid is that?  Stupid from the perspective that to even consider evil is quite alarming. I mean...the free will to do stupid shit...like to be unpredictable when it comes to choosing Life Support or Life Suffering....like, hmm what am I feeling today...am I experiencing positive feelings or negative emotions?


What's interesting about making stupid choices is that these stupid decisions are often believed to not be so stupid...because of the fact that they are validated within one's mind as being right....because it just feels right....believing that positive feeling and negative emotion are the eternal compass to making sound movement/decisions...


Have You every really question why it is You do what You do?


Have You ever considered Who You would be if You never made the decisions You made?


Isn't it interesting and somewhat tragic to hear that there's many people here professing that they have no regrets about their life?  I would say that is most unfortunate....wouldn't you?


I'm not saying that the point is to hold yourself hostage within one's own regret....far from it....however I do see the key to me Being here is in letting go of feeling and emotion within and as self-direction here...so that One can See the One direction that is best for all life here....


Holding Oneself Accountable for Mistakes Prevents Continuous Loops Within the Same Behavior Pattern, Doesn't It?


It's interesting to see the relationship dynamics of word and world relations.  Like and Hate....Positive/Negative...and the Neutral in between.......How to move?

If most people are operating in a survival mindset when we in fact live in a world of abundance...What are the consequences?


What are the consequences for choosing to frolic about within a stupor of Intoxication...because you feel like it...and just want to have a good time....when the majority of the inhabitants on the planet are in survival mode...stuck in a bad spot...not knowing what to do...lacking access to the best education?


Should there really be a choice Here?


Why is there a portrayed conception that if we don't have choice, Life is Boring?
Do we even really know Life...and what it means to Live? How can we say we are alive when we do not consider all Lives....and what is best for all life?


But what about excitement within having the choice to follow stimulation...being stimulated to do this or being stimulated not to do this....Isn't it interesting that fairly recently within the world economic system there was a number of stimulus packages?


Interesting it is, I find it, to actually question the nature of my conditioning here....You Know, to actually challenge oneself in examining what it is I am accepting and allowing myself to think...or not think about....what it is that scares me, what is it I am reacted to.....what is it I am deliberately avoiding...why am I the way I am?


"Why am I the way I am"?


....the way I am?.....has me thinking of the Eminem song..."the way I am".....however I first came across this song called "the way I am" by Ingrid Michaelson


Whoa.......just went through a plethora of Eminem music videos.....how/why....i didnt really have a choice....did I ?....I mean I was curious....Cure I use....Cure us....Cure I Us....Curious....You know wanting to see what something is all about...wanting to look into something....Wanting to Investigate....Wanting to listen....Wanting to Learn....Looking to See...Self-reflective.....the Key to Self-Directive....Natural Learning Process....Self-Discovery through self-investigation....Leads to Self-expression within and as Great Self-Creation....Know-thy-Self Styles...You Know...We all Know to a certain extent....and it's funny and interesting that we all know to a certain extent....Because what is this "Extent" really....Extent?,,,,,Existence.....

Our Exit Stance....? Existence....No more, No less than an Exit Dance....Existence....How We Put Out the Fire on Earth....Starting with ourselves...Our cells....Our Life Here...and from Our Life...we create a Fire and Grace....funny that this just came to mind...and so I decided to look up what video came up...because I had no choice really....I just wanted to see....I figure that in daring to go there you got to take a look at yourself and what your saying and seeing the relationships within and how you are saying and sharing what it is that has come up within Yourself....Now the interesting thing here I see....Is to actually get to such a point of expression and exploration....Learning ability....is the self-trust...to not care....as like being infused and embedded within care...as a result of the commitment. work, devotion You have paid tribute as Your trials and tribulations as the hours of effort into getting to that moment of clarity which in reality is the simplicity of common sense.....More than a feeling and less than an emotion.....it's our Ocean of Locomotion...as the drivers and divers as the universal explorers stand as Self-Responsibility Directors....developing the Script....Programming In What's Best for all....So the Rest...Can be Had by the majority...So that their Estates and Status's can be corrected....as the Equalization of Elitist Status Here....raising the bar as the quality control standard commission...Making Only the best Picks....i mean it;s not even really a choice at all when we see for real with common Sense...and we don;t fear the hiccup in investigating our surrondings...Internal and External...So that we can Decorate in a way as like the Recreation...of Re-Creating the House Dealer....Assuming the Position as an In-House Dealer....I Mean Leader...not to be Mean...in a way that;s so bad...but to Mean what I say...so that it;s clear as can be, despite the array of confusion within and as our current vocabulary relationship definitions and associations....You Know...Our Word.....and World Relationships.....

Invest....in the Investigation....which is the Sound...Within and as the Word...Which shapes and Shifts as the formatting Structure which is here in so many physical molds...isn't it interesting that all this Word and World Shape Shifting has Created a Maze of Confusion....

And That's an Amazing....Am a Zing....Am A Sing Song Confession Here...as I tell it so...So You Know....as The Wonk...Walky Talky Here....Wonky Wonky....Ride a Donkey.....

LOL


Jackass


FYI,

pardon me but I wanted to be silly....I had no choice really....I said what I said...without getting ahead of myself....staying here in the present as I presented myself....making me the president of my Words...and You the President of Reading me Here...We the Presenters...presidenters....press identificators......Precedent Setters...Word and World Record Holders....Each and Every-One of us as Your Story is One of a Kind....a Word and World Record of Events.


Great Job....You're a Gold Medalist....and You totally forgot....You know....medalling gold.....medailling for gold....the quest for everlasting greatness....the same old story....how long have we been here man?,,,,What's a Number anyways but the latest/oldest method of counting/tracking our Word/World Record...recordings Here....The testing Testaments of Time exists within and as Our testimonial here...as our testimony indicates the status standing of and as our exam....X-am Testing....the Signature Sound Testing Here....to determine and distinguish what is Structurally Sound...and is Worthy of and as the Bountiful Glory In and as Life Equality and Oneness Here.



OH, ya,....I should mention that what supported my writing endeavor here today was the movie I watched called Snowpiercer....and if you click on the link I attached, you can read a cool write up blog I found in relation to the movie...a gemstone of a find....much like the Gemstone University and the Desteni Universe....some real pillars of excellence In standing I say...Here, Hear...


OK, Talking and Relating is Fun....I mean there is no real choice....is there?

Lol!



To be Continued

Paradoxical = Par a Do X 'ical....Par-a-Do-Signature-I-See-All.......Equal A Doing Signature I see All.....the standing agreement of common sense....

Word Play is Everywhere...as is Suppose to Be World Play...So let's get to Work on Structuring Our Creative Play....Because after all Life is A working Play....though...unfortunately it;s been more of a fight than a play....tis what happens when play gets out of controlll.....the child imaturity...the lack of balance in the work and the play.....meaning the work as the maturity and seriousness within and as the ability to have foresight and insight as to the extent of existence here....Being a Creator and All....

end all...

Peace


To Be Continued



Our Creative Work...




No comments:

Post a Comment