important shit

Sunday 28 April 2013

Day 325 Waking Up and Realising Daily Responsibilities





I just listened to Sunette Spies sharing on YouTube entitled "Life and Death: Day 359". Many, many cool points within and as this communication sharing of assistance and support.

A point I want to elaborate on here that came from Sunette's recent interviews, "Who and What Determines Life?" Part 1 and Part 2.

Ok, So the point I want to go into creating a practical script and do some self forgiveness on is with regards to waking up in the morning and looking at myself here in process and realising myself commitment to process as the Journey to Life and assisting and supporting with the implementation of an Equal Money System.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the practicality in looking at myself here within process when I wake up in the morning as like a way to nurture myself as a form of self-motivation as myself commitment to honour my daily responsibilities and realise the practicality in moving myself as effectively as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have neglected looking at myself here within and as process when I wake up in the morning and consider my role in facilitating the manifestation of an Equal Money System and realising it is who I am in every moment here that determines process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the practical support in looking at myself here in process and the my self commitment to walk process no matter what...so as to set myself up for the day as like going over my game plan for the day by realising the end goal as an Equal Money System. I realise who I am in each moment here contributes to process as I enable myself to stand within and as the principle starting point of Equality and Oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the point of take a few moments in the morning to outline my daily responsibilities that I am required to move through and allow myself the self discipline and diligence to keep my focus and move with and as steadfast as the expression of my practical living Here.

When and as I see myself neglecting to see myself and what I am doing here when I wake up in the morning, I stop and breathe and I look at myself Here within process and my role in assisting and supporting the implementation of an Equal Money System and myself commitment to birth myself as Life, from and as physicality Here. I realise myself responsibilities in moment to moment management of myself Here within and as the starting point of Equality and Oneness.  I realise I am in process of establishing Equality and Oneness always all ways within myself as I work through energetic discrepancies within myself as like sound bits of separation.

When and as I see myself experiencing myself as burdened within the morning as like a sense of heaviness as like experiencing conflict within myself, I stop and breathe, I look at myself Here within process and I realise my self responsibility in walking myself commitments and doing everything that I can to assist and support the implementation of an Equal Money System and I realise not accepting and allowing energetic friction within myself is a starting point principle of externally manifesting the Equal Money System because the Equal Money System is based on the starting point principle of Creation as Equality and Oneness....and therefore and I establish Equality and Oneness within myself....So without myself too.....as Like, So within and So without....Internal and External Self reflection.

I commit myself to making the most of my wake ups as a point of support in beginning my day of daily responsibilities.

I commit myself to enjoying waking up as looking forward to my daily self-responsibilities.

I commit myself to looking at myself Here in process and my commitment to assisting and supporting the implementation/facilitation of an Equal Money System.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool point to look at. Thanks for sharing.

    I commit myself to wake up with a zest for life as the opportunity align my daily walk with steps toward implementing an Equal Money System, to practically achieve what's best for all.

    Rad way to start the day! :)

    ReplyDelete