important shit

Friday 5 April 2013

Day 302 Food Relations






I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not really investigated food relations as how I can use food to best support my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto assumptions about food nutrition without actually investigating my relationships with food as being the direct science experiment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have disregarded quality substance of food in favour of the taste and feeling experience I get when consuming the food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have made such a big importance about the taste of my food as like taking precedence over the quality of substance I am ingesting as physical body support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place trust in ridiculous beliefs and assumptions about food as like "if it was really that bad for me it would be illegal"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blindly believe cultural norms about nutrition without actually investigating and cross referencing the information myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be lazy with regards to food/meal preparation and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire quick fix's as like fast foods and frozen foods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that my existing food relationships are consequence of my childhood programming.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not taking the consumption of food seriously.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the potential and inherent dangers of mixing and combining certain foods together.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the importance of making sure I am giving my body the best Life support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have had an apathetic attitude towards nutrition as like 'there's no point'  and 'it's not that big of deal because were all gonna die anyway'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to make changes to my diet that are best for my physical well being because I will lose the things I like that maybe I shouldnt be eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted investigating nutrition and my food relationships as consequence of fearing to lose certain food relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with my body as consequence of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the irony within fear of loss and fucking with my body because fear of loss is like insuring the loss of physical body here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the labour involved in preparing quality meals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been defensive and resistant to investigating the fact that I have been eating lots of food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that body requires lots of food to be supported as what's best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have had a relationship with food and eating as fear of loss as like if I don't eat all this food now than it will be wasted and no good or maybe someone else will eat it later and I will get a chance to eat the rest of this food later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a greedy relationship with food as consequence of fearing to miss out on the opportunity to eat more food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be possessed and obsessed by food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have had a rebellious attitude about food and nutrition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to stuffing myself full with food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat my food real fast sometimes as like not even really appreciating what I am eating and really taking the time to enjoy it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat food quickly as like getting an energy buzz/rush as like a drug high experience from rapid indulgence of food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that it may not be best physical body support to consume liquids while eating food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have regarded my stomach as like a bottomless pit that just burns up whatever I put in it and it's really no big deal because my body will process it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the physical processes my body must go through as consequence of the foods I consume.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how I have been taxing my physical body as consequence of the nature of my relationship with food and the ways in which I have consumed food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding my body as physical substance  and the food I eat as physical substance.

I realise the ridiculously negligent actions on my part in disregarding the importance of investigating my relationships with food as like what is the best foods to support my body at all times.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have dissmissed food as such a vital role in my physical well being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the detective work involved in detecting what works best for my body.

I commit myself to investigating what is the best foods to support my body here.

I commit myself to to a thorough investigation of how to best support my physical body.

I commit myself to substance that is always best.

I commit myself to stopping all substance abuse.

I commit myself to realising and understanding myself as substance in all ways always Here.

I commit myself to purifying my food relations to that which is always best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike ,word by word ,your blog describes my relationship to Food too!

    ReplyDelete