important shit

Saturday 13 April 2013

Day 310 Wedding Day

I'm going to a wedding today as a the date of  my girlfriend. Just wanted to take a few moments and do some self-forgiveness with regards to the wedding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a negative energetic charge within myself with regards to weddings

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make energetic judgements about wedding celebrations and ceremonies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people who participate within wedding ceremonies and celebrations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself within conflict/friction to and as wedding's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get worked up about what clothes I will wear to the wedding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worrying and being concerned with looking appropriate at the wedding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about ways in which a wedding could be more fun.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto negative emotions about having to make chit chat with people at the wedding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself within conflict with other people attending the wedding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uptight about wedding's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make projections about possible conversation I may or may not have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to question the enjoyment of myself within wedding participations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the ridiculousness of doubting and fearing the lack of enjoyment within myself as consequence of participating within wedding celebrations.

When and as I see myself resisting enjoyment of myself during wedding participations, I stop and breathe, I smile and chuckle as I realise the ridiculousness of limiting the enjoyment of myself.

When and as I see myself making energetic judgements about other's at the wedding, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of following consciousness automation.

No comments:

Post a Comment