important shit

Saturday 27 April 2013

Day 324 Sinus


 



"sinus, about the sign and designs in your life that requires direction............. so--use illness to move faster in your process." Bernard Poolman

My sinus's have been indicating to me that I require specific self direction within my Life.  Points that come to mind are diligence with Desteni I Process Pro, completing my Jurisprudence class, making as much money possible tree planting, making sure I am taking care of my body while tree planting.....making sure I have great food support, expressing myself through comedy as a way to plant seeds within exposing ridiculousness as a way to facilitate the implementation of a new world order as Equal Money Capitalism and then Equal Money System, also, nurturing and garnering assistance and support with Agreement Partner. Also Journey to Life blog writing and Reading Journey to Life Blogs and keeping up to date with leadership forum discussions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the specificity that is required in my living for the next several months as I will not have any spare minutes as each minute counts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been less than of utmost efficiency within my usage of time and completing tasks/obligations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I will always have lots of self responsibilities to attend do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being hard on myself for having made many mistakes within self responsibilities listed above as points that require direction within my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to have allowed myself for a few moments to feel victimized by my sinus condition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about how horrible it is to have uncomfortable sinus's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect uncomfortable sinus's with all kinds of suffering in the world and thinking how this is not cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking to project blame on my sinus condition outside of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have blamed sinus situation on the fact that it was about this time last year when I became aware of hydrogen peroxide therapy support and I purchased some and never used it because I was in a rush to go tree planting for several months and I figured I'd investigate it when I had more time to really research hydrogen peroxide.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to have put off using hydrogen peroxide for a full year as like only remembering and regarding it because I am facing sinus issues and I am seeing that I didn't direct this point of support that I had given to myself a year ago.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make note points of support to direct and then not direct the point of supports.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that THE BEST WAY TO DIRECT POINTS WITHIN AND AS SELF RESPONSIBILITY IS TO APPLY MYSELF IMMEDIATLEY WITHIN AND AS SELF DIRECTION IN THE MOMENT AS MOMENT TO MOMENT MANAGEMENT THAT WAY MY MOMENT TO MOMENTS ARE ACOUNTED FOR AS THAT WHICH IS ALWAYS BEST AS OPERATING AS THE BEST CONSEQUENCE AS SELF DIRECTION.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have disregarded the importance of self responsibility within reality....specifically myself as the role of taking self direction within and as self responsibility as the realisation that self direction comes from and as/through self responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been in conflict with self direction as consequence of neglecting self responsibilities in favour of mind fucking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about how difficult my upcoming moments will be with regards to the amount of work/things I will be doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I will be so physically tired from all the physical labour I will be doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create negative thoughts and emotions about all the work responsibilities I have to complete.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself to victimize myself within self responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that failure/giving up is not an option.

When and as I see myself whining/projecting emotions to others about my situation of so much responsibility, I realise I have chosen to take on self responsibility as self direction as the will I am and that I got this, I'm doing this. I direct myself in enjoying myself within the work that I do as I realise myself within the work that I do.

When and as I see myself making excuses as to avoid keeping up with my self responsibilities, I stop and breathe and I realise myself commitment within taking on self responsibility as my self direction here as commitment to journey to life as equality and oneness,

When and as I see myself wanting to escape self responsibilities, I stop and breathe and I realise I like  self responsibilities as within self responsibilities I develop myself expression as who and what I am here and how I stand to do what is necessary to be done in facilitating new world order as the Equal Money System.

When and as I see other people within my environment telling me not too work so hard and take a break and just hang out and have a drink, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of neglecting self responsibilities here within time and I realise myself responsibilities within utilising my time to my fullest potential.

When and as I see myself stressing myself out about all the things I am required to do in time, I stop and breathe and I realise the simplicity of one breathe at a time...and so I direct myself with one breath at a time and I move within and as points of self responsibility.

When and as I see myself thinking that this point of self responsibility is hard and I don't like it and its going to take along time and I would rather do this and that, ...I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of mind fucking within myself as like dwelling/stewing within a self induced mind fuck....I realise myself responsibility in letting go of mind fucks that would compromise self responsibility as self direction within and as keeping focus and attention to walking process with diligence and steadfast accuracy.

I commit myself to/as/within strengthening self direction.

I commit myself to/as/within self responsibility.

I commit myself to/as/within steadfast.

I commit myself to enjoy moment to moment management of self responsibilities/self direction here.

I commit myself to play with my work and work with my play as allowing self expression within and as self responsibility/self direction....as the practical living of self-enjoyment.

I commit myself to within and as Desteni I Process Pro

I commit myself to agreement Partner

I commit myself to Journey to Life Blogging...reading/writing.

I commit myself to keeping informed with leadership forum discussion.

I commit myself to making lots of money tree planting.

I commit myself to taking care of my physicality by providing myself with lots of good foods to eat.

I commit myself to comedy as a point of support for all Life Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment