important shit

Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 294 Delusional Character








"If You don't like a person or You judge a person according to who You believe they are. Remember You are Believing They are That. You have not gone through the actuality of what happens in a person and to dare to have that idea about a person is absolutely delusional."

Bernard Poolman


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not like a person according to who I believe they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge a person according to who I believe they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that in not liking a person or judging a person according to who I believe they are, I am believing they are that.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project illusions of belief.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the actuality of what happens in a person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that to have a judgment about a person without going through the actuality of what happens in a a person and to dare to have that idea about a person is absolutely delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing mysellf to have constantly particpated in absolutely delusional behaviour as consequences of making judgements about people and specifically not liking people because of who I believe them to be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that is is delusional to put anyone before myself in process of self realisation...like thinking and believing that I can really help anyone before I've helped myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that it's funny to have a/one realisation about something and than taking on personal of self righteous moral authority as like to look at others and see the point I just realised within themselves...what's so ridiculous about this,...is not realising the mirrored self reflection of only seeing what I am...and it's like projecting another to be just what I see is fucking crazy....because, I mean a minute ago I didn't have realisation and saw totally different.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the delusion from a starting point of self interest as the desire to share and tell about how  I see and judge shit to be as like a means of getting recognition and validation for my mind consciousness system as an enlightened television.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowing myself to have desired to be an enlightened television.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to preach delusion as an enlightened mind conscious television.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that creating any fear is in fact delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how I have perpetuated fear within myself as consequence of cycling between the energies of fear and love as polarity frictioned conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing delusional particpations as blame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how delusional it is to react within polarity energies to anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to have made transcending fear polarities as quite the process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lose myself in moments of delusion/fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I am responsible for accepting and allowing delusions/fears within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to particpate within fears/delusions within myself and not deliberately eradicate fears/delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to hide and ignore fears existent within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how delusional it is to try and hide from fears that exist within myself when in fact I am that one that created the fears in the first place and therfore it is myself responsibility to release/forgive myself for accepting and allowing the fears in the first place...and within this process realise the ridiculousness of fear as like the fare to pay as consequence for being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand fear as the fare I tax upon myself exponentially as consequence of trying to hide my debts and to not realise the accepted and allowed abuse I do unto myself and others as consequence of burning myself with fear that I justify as the fare for being here becuase I believe this to be fair.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how delusional it is to justify abuse as fair.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tax myself exponentially with fear as like a compounding interest I believe to be in myself interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to delude myself into thinking that holding onto fear was in my self interest.

I forgive myself  for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how delusional my particpations here in this world have been.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowing myself to have denied my accepted and allowed delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to nor realise and understand that my backchat as consciousness has been delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand my imagination within and as consciousness has been delusional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand my behaviour within and as consciousness has been delusional programming

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the delusions of mind conciousness programming as the the source code of consciousness programming being fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been delusional in my relationships here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have desired to particpate within family delusions as a way of being part of the group.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself within delusions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand the power of belief in creating delusions if the starting point origin is fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that positivitywithin myself has been like a double illusion as like deluding myself from the roots of evil as fear within myself as the negative energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to have built layers of delusion as like illusions of grandeur as self defense/protection mechanisms to keep me from seeing the truth of myself as darkness/evil/nothingness.

I realise  the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the positivity within myself has been like a double illusion as like deluding myself from the roots of evil as fear within myself as neagtive energies.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself with delusions.

I realise the ridiculousness of being delusional.

I realise the ridiculousness of justifying delusion.

I realise the self deception within delusion.

I realise the origins of delusion as being rooted in fear.

I realise the ridiculousness of not liking people based on a belief I am holding about that person.

I realise the ridiculousness of holding onto a judgement about a person without understanding the actuality of what goes on within a person.

I realise myself responsibility in stopping all delusions within myself and assisting and support others to stop all delusions within themselves.

I realise I cant practically assist anyone to release delusions from within themselves unless I have practically released all delusions from within myself.

I realise the ridiculousness of a self righteously moral superior persona rooted in fear as the desire to serve.

When and as I see myself not liking someone or judging someone based upon a belief/idea I have about them, I stop and breathe as I realise the ridiuclousness as like total fuckedness of such and accepted and allowance as being absolutely delusional.

When and as I see myself starting to judge someone by forming ideas/thoughts about them as beliefs to hold within myself about them...I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of going there within mind consciousness participations. I forgive myself for my mind consciouness accetped and allowed particpations rooted in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment