important shit

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day 291 When Desire Becomes Overwhelming







Check out the link by the Atlanteans, "When Desire Becomes Overwhelming"
https://eqafe.com/i/mmcdonald-when-desires-becomes-overwhelming-atlanteans-support-part-66

This recording strengthened my understanding as the realisation that overwhelming desire is rooted in fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that being motivated to do things from the starting point of desire is fear based and is not a practical way to live.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to move from and as the starting point of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify the existence of fear as consequence of following desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that choosing to follow desire as reasoning and justification is fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise believing that desire is an answer and a solution is in fact a point of self compromise as accepted and allowed limitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise practical living here as Life as what is best for all Life here as consequence of choosing to acceptina and allow desire to exist within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto desires within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that fearing to let go of desires is ridiculous because that is a choosing to accept and allow fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself burden myself with guilt and sorrow as consequence of accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have judged myself for having desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been hard on myself in walking the process out of desired self interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience shame as consequence of having given into the temptation of desire/fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by desire/fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have limmited my ability to do what is necessary to bring forth a world that is best for all Life as consequence of focusing on self interests as personal desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard Life as consequene of personal desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard Life as consequence of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dismiss the importance of releasing all desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the self compromis of holding onto even just one desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused myself by holding onto desires and dismissing the importance of releasing any and all desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I cannot do whatever it takes to bring forth a world that is best for all Life is I hold onto even one desire within myself as personal self interest preference over the principle starting point of Life creation here as equality and oneness as what is best for Life is what is always best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separare myself from and as the equality and oneness equation as what is best for all Life is always best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared facing all my mistakes as accepted and allowed fears and desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ashamed of having existed within so many personal desires and focused so much time on living out personal desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been so selfish and irresponsible in chasing after desires and living in the moment for the fulfillment of my every desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be jealous of people fulfilling desires that I wished to fulfill.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wished to be in the shoes of another who is seemingly fulfilling more desires than I have...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the abuse I and other I's have created as consequence of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be so greedy in focusing attention upon the fulfilment of desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that being motivated by desire is a valid way to exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have disregarded the harm in moving in accordance as desire here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been asleep to the harm and abuse I have supported within the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have justified and perpetuated abuse as consequence of a greedy self righteous thirsting appetitie for satisfying cravings for desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have justified murder, rape and all inhumane acts as consequence to living out self interested desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have perpeutated a bad example here as a result of acting in self interest as following through with desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard all the people on the planet that are suffering as consequence of having no money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wasted money within the pursuit of selfish desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused my time here in the pursuit of desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have supported others in their pursuit of selfish desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have validated others self desires by saying, "cool, right on"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have suppressed compassion, integrity and dignity as consequence of being focused upon desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have focued the attention within my mind on desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have abused the relationship with my mind as consequence of indulginf in the imagination of desired fantasies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have fucked the gift of Life here as consequence of selfish greedy desires as all desires are in fact greedy and selfish.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard myself as a failure as consequence of accepted and allowed abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have limited myself from doing whatever it takes to realise everything about myself as Life here and walk all required self corrections as consequence of holding onto self judgement as guilt as being a failure as having done harm.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that it is myself resposnsibility to alleviate myself from harm as like self perpetuated torture of existing within fear as consequence of accepting and allowing any and all desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with fear as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to believe I could manipulate fears to serve my self interests as like a way to achieve my desires/dreams from a starting point of greedy self interested indulgences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be pure evil as consequence of existing within the starting point of fulfilling self interested desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid looking in depth within myself to the extent to which I have focused on self interested behaviours.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disgusted with myself for what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to victimize myself within seeing all the abuse I have caused within reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to see the extent of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted work as the labour required to facilitate change that can stand the testaments of time as what is always best for Life.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowing myself to have neglected breathing as a means of practical support in  moving through and releasing any and all desires.

I realise the self responsonsibility in releasing myself from any and all desires.

I realise it is myself responsibility to stop and breathe when and as desire comes up within my mind.

I realise and understand it is a lengthy process that requires immense self discipline in working through all my accepted and allowed programming as self itnerestes self imposed limitations.

I realise I am capable and able equalize myself as Life.

I realise my resolve in making a commitment to myself to walk process till it is done.

I realise I am determined to take self responsibility in all ways best as what is always best for Life.

I realise the ridiculousness of desire as a fearful induced mindfuck.

I realise the abuse desire breeds.

I realise myself responsibility in educating others on the nastyness of desire.

I realise the end of desire is the beginning of Life made visible.

When and as I see myself contemplating desire within myself, I stop and breathe and I say till here no further as I realise the fuckedness associated with desire...I harness my breath as Life supporting physicality and I realise and understand my commitment to Life as what is always best.

When and as I see myself thinking about how to fulfill desire, I stop and breathe and I say till here no further as I realise the fuckedness associated with desire...I harness my breath as Life supporting physicality and I realise and understand my commitment to Life as what is always best.

I commit myself to sharing my process of self realisation and self correction as the way and means to becoming Life made visible as what is always best.

No comments:

Post a Comment