important shit

Sunday 17 March 2013

Day 282 Failure Character part 2









I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing any kind of failure within myself as like a personal dissapointment/resentment/self judgement.

I realise the ridiculousness of beating myself up with self judgement.

I realise the ridiculousness of placing myself within the competition frame of mind as either succeeding of failing...like winning or losing..

I realise the ridiculousness of creating frames of mind as polarity frictioned conflict within myself as like comparing characterizations as like good vs evil....or like comparing ideals.

I realise the ridiculousness of putting myself down with backchat about failure.

I realise the ridiculousness of fearing failure.

I realise the ridiculousness of charging the word failure as a neagtive charged energetic word.

I realise the word life within the word failure.

I realise the word lure and alure in the word failure.

I realise the word fail and lure within the word failure.

I realise the word relief within looking at the word failure.

I realise the word rule within the word failure.

I realise the word liar within the word failure.

I realise an equal and one starting point relationship with the all words is key to physical stability here as being physical structured sound.

I commit myself to open up meanings within words as like enabling myself to see the potential assistance and support of words as resutl of an equal and one starting point relationship with all words.

I commit myself to equalizing my vocabulary with all words so that my vocabulary and how I see words isnt limitted to polarity frictioned consequences/separations/disharmonies.

I commit myself to utilising the word failure as a practical point of assistance and support in self assessing my skills as abilities/capabilities for self expansion. I realise the word failure to be a crucial ingredient in understanding how to complete tasks.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have judged the word failure as being limmitted to a negative polarity definition.

I realise the life practicality as what is best for all life in equalizing definition of failure as common sense physical structured sound.

Failure is your fail as like the area where you need improvement as self expansion of abilities/skills. Failure assists and supports the learning process of self expansion when utilised in a practical common senscial way as a means of self correction and self perfection.

I commit myself to living the word failure as a practical tool of self support in enhancing self expansion.

I realise the word failure is a stepping stone on the journey to life.

I realise failure is never permenant.

I realise failure is like a pause for correction and re-assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment