important shit

Friday 22 March 2013

Day 287 Making the Most of My Time

What does it mean to be making the most of my time?







Realizing that I have opportunity here to walk process of self correction as moving from self interested behavior to learning to act in ways that are always measurable as what is best for all Life here as equality and oneness.

Utilizing the opportunity here within time to practically physically apply self corrections as what is best for all Life here as equality and oneness.

Living words as equality and oneness.

Assisting and supporting the transformation process in bringing forth an Equal Money System.

Understanding everything about the mind.

Equalizing myself with the mind.

Purifying my vocabulary.

Moving through the Desteni I Process as efficiently as possible.

Self Expansion as consequence of practical living equality and oneness as starting point of creation.

Moment to moment management as practical application of self forgiveness and self corrective statements.

Realizing every moment is an opportunity where everything and anything is possible.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wasted so many moments of time here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having enough time to accomplish everything I want to accomplish.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dwell about time and never having enough time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have existed within and as a greedy relationship towards time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have wasted so minutes in time as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to fear not having enough time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge time and judge myself within time with feelings and emotions as like value indicators of my self worth here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have compromised Life value here as consequence of accepting and allowing Life to be at the mercy of my feelings and emotions in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to utilize feelings and emotions to direct me as a means of following self interested desires regardless of the consequences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the importance of myself here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the magnificence of myself here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit the importance of myself here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit the magnificence of myself here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be unmotivated in working as hard as I am physically capable of working to bring about a world that is best for all Life here as quick as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow myself to delay process of equality and oneness as consequence of not pushing myself as hard as as far as I am capable and able to within every moment of opportunity I am breathing here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the gentleness in consistently and constantly giving myself a push to do my best always as living from and as the starting point of equality and oneness as the realization understanding of common sense as what is best for all Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be reckless with time as a precious gift given to me here as Life time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait in time as like procrastinating on tasks and responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be distracted and manipulated by self interested activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist seeing the importance of effective time management down to the smallest detail.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wasting my time imagining what I could of done that I didn't do but maybe I would like to do from and as a point of self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put myself in situations where I am trying to catch up in getting things done in time before time runs out.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stress about being in a race against time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the importance of the human race here as like time trials.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the urgency of the human race to race towards solutions that are best for all Life here as planet Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the importance of the human race in assisting and supporting the maintenance and well being of planet Earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have not been as specific as possible in making sure I am clear in expressing the importance of time management and efficiency in practical living applications.

I commit myself to making the most of my time.

I commit myself to becoming and living the solution of equality and oneness as time management and efficiency as a practical application of self support and self expansion.


When and as I see myself not making the most of my time, I stop and breathe...I realize the Life opportunity here within time and I make sure to re-align myself to equality and oneness and walk process of establishing equality and oneness in always till it is done and only equality and oneness remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment