important shit

Tuesday 5 March 2019

DAY 814 - Popularity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance towards Popularity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a resistance towards Popularity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that life is easier to simple not be Popular and rather just be quiet and not draw attention to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a preference towards keeping quiet and being more internal and less external.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a polarized relationship within myself where i prefer to be very internal and less external in terms of sharing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a belief that it is safer from a perspective of survival to simply be less vocal of myself in existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the interconnectedness within and as my internal and external realities and that my self-expression as who I really am here is beyond the the justification and excuses of survival system constructs.

I realize, understand and know the ridiculousness of allowing myself to be swayed by survival systems of control and suppression.

I commit myself to sharing myself and the processes walk as what it means to give as I like to receive.

I commit myself to let go of any resistance towards popularity.

I commit myself to stop self-censoring myself from a perspective of not wanting to draw attention to myself and the process of self-change I am in fact walking and have been walking for a very long time.

I commit myself to practice the living of giving as i like to receive as a way for me to birth my internal processes outward into the world as what it means to speak up, stand up and share myself as what it means to give as i like to realize - i realize, understand and know this is an extension and follow through of the giving i am first for gving to and as myself here and so from here to each one as a 'you is me' in another life here.

I commit myself to the awareness of the point, 'I got this 1 life - this one opportunity to exercise the best development and maturity of my utmost potential.

I commit myself to investigate all things and keep that which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment