important shit

Sunday 3 March 2019

DAY 812 - PLAY As the Fight for Change ItSelf Here

I Forgive Myself for Accepting and Allowing Myself for not Realizing and Understanding that Play Itself May Be Experienced as a Sort of "Fight" In and As "The Moves" Through the Energetic 'Firewalls' of Self-Impossed Limitation/Suppression.

I Forgive Myself for Accepting and Allowing Myself for Not Realizing and Understanding that In Order to Crush My Resistance....My Suppression....My Very Suppression In Fact....I Require to In Fact Do Something - To Move - To Act - To Take a Stance - To Stand Up Within Myself - to Play/Fight in a Way as the Exercising Way of Self-Direction. This can also be Referred to as the "Inner-Ninja of Change Itself." I Realize, Understand and Know this is a Living Application - the Very Nature Being 'In-Tune Here' as  'Word Regards' and it's a Physical Movement - a Very Way to Break On Free from the Chains of Self-Imposed Non-Movement. #CrushingIT

I Forgive Myself for Accepting and Allowing Myself for Not Realizing and Understanding the Extensive Energetic Physical Addiction to the Experience of 'Boredom' as a Means to Keeping Me in a State of Lock Down where there's a sort of a General "Dol Drum" to my Everyday Living as like this burried point of "Self-Defeat" in a way - Burdened by the Knowledge I Have...Perpetuating the Very Suppressed Thinking that this is all there is - Not Realizing and or Understanding my "Explosive Nature" In and as the Moment of Movement as Life Burst from and as my Physicality Here.

I Forgive Myself for Accepting and Allowing Myself for Having Resisted to Be Honest with Myself  About My in the Moment Experience of Myself. I Realize, Understand and Know the Consequence of Neglectng the Practicality of My in the Moment Word/World Regards and Specificity. I Realize the Absurd Ridiculousness of Chooosing to rather 'Hold Myself Together in a State of Physical Suppression' as my 'Default Normal Operating State' - Totally Fronting the Living Effectiveness of Myself Here -  Not Realizing, Nor Understanding the Propensity to Accept and Allow Less of Myself Here.  I Reaize, Understand and Know - How I am in Fact Able to Move as a Result of Understanding and Knowing "WHO" I am - In and as the Very Living Awareness of Myself Here- #worldclassplayer.

I Realize, Understand and Know - All Words are Alive Here - And it's a process of Word and World Regards Here - and that it's to Recognize, Understand and SPECIFICALLY Define the Very Moment to Moment Experience of Myself Here as this is #Critical to My Living Change from Moment to Moment as the very Constant and Consistency Here as Change Itself Made Manifest. #worldclassplayer

I Commit Myself to Explore What It Means to PLAY FIGHT My Way Through Any and All Firewalls I experience.  I Realize there is Indeed a Humbleness and Humility in and as the Very Nature and Dichotomy of what it means to PLAY FIGHT.

A Practical Physical Example is TICKLING and How One Responds/Reacts - Another Example is Laughter - How One Shares in and as a Joke/Funny Moment - If there is Much Suppression and Firewalls - One will Simply Decline Participation as the very Suppressed Stance of Self in Fact Living a Resistance and Refusual to SHARE PLAY Itself Here. 

A Practical Alone Physical Example of Play - is to Do something so Deliberately Out of Character - like for Instance to Yell Out Loud for No Apparent Reason - To Make Some Silly Sounds - To Get up from your desk and do 30 pushups right now - to Periodically throughout your day Decide to Flex Your Quads - to Perdiodically Throughout our day flex the Pecs - ...flex the feet pressure points - Play with physical pressure points - explore small movement pattens - there's so many movement patterns one can explore within and as the infinite moment of breath - the potential is indeed extraordinary - Suggest to Explore what is Possible within and as One Breath.

Also - Perhaps an Obvious - Yet Overlooked Example of Physical Play and Outpouring Self-Expression as the In the Moment Share of Who We Are  - Freestyle-Self-Expression-Flow - as the very speaking in the moment beyond thinking- where it's a self-trust in and as our very self-movement here - the experience is extraordinary and the results are incredible as it's a way to exercise and account for our Balance in and as our Word/World Base Here - Because Our World and Living Effectiveness is In and as Word Play . So Dare to Communicate In the Moment without the Hesitation to Doubt Yourself and Lock Yourself Into a Self-Contained Box Of Shitty Nasty Suppression.

The Inner Ninja is a Real Experience I Highly Reccomend as it can also be described as Dope as Fuck and the Camaraderie of it is in Recognizing and Regarding that we have #worlclassplayer Here as All is Part of the Group and it's the expression as Word Play Itself here as #worldclassplayer. #onenessandequality

Pleasse Note that Creation in and of Itself is Very Fun and Funny and Creatively Collaborative and There's Room for Many Words of Regard to describe/depict the Very Dance of Life Itself Here.
#Abundance.

To Be Continued with, "Dope As Fuck"






No comments:

Post a Comment