important shit

Sunday 3 March 2019

DAY 811 - PEER INFLUENCE

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself out of a concern for my peers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am doing the best for the greater good if i simply shut up and avoid speaking about that which is regarded as contentious and or not well understood.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and or think that if more than one of my peers makes judgement or is inquistive on my character it is necessary for me to assume a position of defense where i must entertain an inquisition into the overall character of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in the debate of right and wrong and what is and isn't permitted as acceptable behavior for myself as so defined by my peers review of and as my character in a very selective limited view of my overal reality here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having taking the bait of debate in feeling like I owe an explanation of sorts as like to explain myself in a way to put at bay the judgements and assumptions onto and perceived as my character assasination.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in the entertainment of my mates thinking - where it's like ok - i must take my mates by the hand and walk through the door of change itself here when i can see all is not clear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for playing along with less than stellar thinking and assumption as like a sort of whatevers - it is what it is - untill it's stopped - who am i to judge another for the very practice in thinking.   I realize thinking can be utilized as as tool to support effective navigations as the Life Waters Here - I realize this is a practice made perfect and it's a fine art of vocabulary recognition, remediation and elongation.

I commit myself to check myself when and as I see myself simply following allong with the thinking of others in my environment.

I commit myself to check myself when and as I resist speaking up because a position and stance has been created as a sort of resistance to my inner awareness and standing position.

I realize, understand and know - every single time - my reality presents me a test and challenge of my utmost potential and i waver in doubt as to the substantial nature of my best character response ability here - i fall in my shame as the undertainty in me to move as the trust from the core of me as who i am here as life itself - -blueprint design in fact.  I realize i will have various moments of engagement where i am tested full on in a variety of wayss as to the effectiveness of my common sense standing here as the very epitome of equality and oneness made manifest.

I commit myself here as the very epitome of equality and oneness made manifest.

I commit myself to expose systematic flaws of inferior natures.
I realize, understand and know that systems in and of themselves are not inherettently evil and that it is a matter of standing awareness of what is good and what is bad and making the labored effort to create and substantiate what systems are best in terms of providing opptimum support here - as i realize, understand and know the transition from consciousness to awareness is extensive and the best system supports will facilitate the process journey to life here.

I commit myself to continue sharing my process journey as life itself here - i realize this is an ongoing exposure and sharing into and as the nature of Play itself Here.

I commit myself to sharing Play in fact as what it means to live for real beyond the suppression state of being like a stoned system into a state of inferior acceptance and allowance - not realizing and understanding the 'keep it simple stupid' nature of change itself here - and the very How and Who I am as the very Player that Creates myself Here as the Experience of Myself Here in and as My Very Applications - I realize, understand and know the simplicity of the learning process as How I as a child like player Learns in Real Time as the very Interaction as Life Itself Here - I remember the very beginnin'gs of my process of Language Integration as the Very Elementary Humble Beginning's of Play Itself Here.

I commit myself to contnue to Play as my word and world regards Here.

I commit myself to showcase how One Word can Assist and Support Any-One to Unlock the very Suppressions and Suspicions in Word and World Regards Here.






No comments:

Post a Comment