important shit

Saturday 23 February 2019

The Ridiculousness of Being A Jerk

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the ridiculousness of being a Jerk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the gravity of Oneness and Equality from and as the Starting point of the Physical.  I realize there is an extensive difference from perceiveing Oneness and Equality from a frame of Mind.  I realize any and all frames of Mind are in fact limited and can perpetuate  a Mind Dissonance in seeing clearly here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a warped sense of humor at times where I am playing against everyone and the joke/funny isn't best for all it's a sort of manipulated debt based thing where it's at the expesne of others - I realize, understand and know that this isn't in fact 'real' funny and it's a twisted and manipulated form of abuse. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being quick to cut down an individual's character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being quick to publicly another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the finger pointing nature of being a jerk where it's a form of deflection of personal responsibility.

I forgve myself for accepting and allowing myself for validating/justifying/excusing Jerk like behavior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate Jerk Like behavior by playing copy cat when and as i see and experience something I don't like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think being a jerk is ok if the people you are engaging are also jerks - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating stupid reasoning as a way to think myself into being a jerk...as like not wanting to miss out on the action.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in the energy of being a Jerk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to jerk off with my words.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing the personal responsibility in care taking for every word that comes out of my mouth - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to excuse jerk like behavior.

When and as I see myself going into Jerk Mode - I stop and breathe - I realize the ridiculousness of being a Jerk - it's really a deeper point of self-neglect...self-sabotage and that there's a point of self-reflection to see in and as the point of what the Jerk represents as a the triger.  I commit myself to investigating and being clear on my triggers before any and all responses come from me...I realize sloppy speak is a recipe for diastor and is a real jerk off way to live that isn't helpful to anyone or anything here.

I commit myself to correcting my misfortunes as my misstakes. 

I commit myself letting go of any apparent need to be a Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment