important shit

Monday 18 February 2019

DAY 801 - FOLLOW THROUGH - The What It Means to Go Back to Basics and Flesh Out and Substantiate Living Change

The Living of Words is a Back and Forth Re: Our Action the Very Best Play Working Together as the Regard to Our Moment to Moment Best Response Ability - An OnGoing Flowing Work of Art as the Artist Here - The Within and Without as the Very Art Through the I Am Creator Here.

It's Easy and Hard - depending on the Narrative broadcast.

We are Always All ways Playing the Narrative Broadcaster - The Man/Woman of SPIN.  The Ball Spins and We Be Ballers whether We Like It or Not.  I was Once Gifted with a Suggestion.  That Suggestion Being to: "Learn to Like that Which I Don't Like".

Within the Investigations of, "Learn to Like that Which I Don't Like" - I learned Many New Things About Myself - Worked through the Design of 'Self-Defeat' as a Form of 'Self-Suppression'.  It's fascinating to SEE How We Compartmentalize Things/Words within Ourselves/OurCells.  It's a Vocab Vocation of Sorts in Making the Decision to be A Living Word Playing Participant Here. It's the Best Way to Live, "Self-Accountability"....which, is the Epitome of "Self-Honesty" the very ability to COUNT...the Mathematics of Our Vocabulary...Our Words as How We Stand/Sit/Lie Within and Without - the Very Throughout Existence as Existence Itself Broadcasting Live Here Man.

Giving Credit:

Carlton Tedford - A Real Destonian OG - He May Say He Came a Little Bit Late to the Party...But Whatever...He's A Real Lyrical Dancer that Has Supported Me Greatly with His Blogging Dedication and Consistency to the 7 Year Journey to Life Process as the 'I am Living Words Here'.

The Timing is Epic.

We've Reached a ProFound Point of Structual Alignment - Sound Here -

Suggest Hit Pause for a Moment - Take a Stretch - Do some Capoetta - and Return Here to:

DAY 800, 'The Sanctification of Investigation' DAY 800, 'The Sanctification of Investigation'

I ForGive MySelf for Accepting and ALLowing MySelf to Not Realize Very Specifically What it in Matter of Fact Means for Me to Go Back to Basics in and as my Journey to Life Process Here Man.

I Real Eyes for Me it is to FINE TUNE the Living of My Words as the Structures and Foundations I have Created for MySelf Here - to ReInvestigate the Very Scripts I Crafted for MySelf as the very Golden Treasure of Word Regards to Care for the Whole World as One and Equal Here Man.

I Real Eyes to SEE the Work I've Put into My Flesh as the Living Words I Am.

I Real Eyes to SEE the PROOF of WORK as the I am the 7 Year Journey to Life Man.

I Real Eyese to SEE I am FLESHING OUT from Within as the Very Life Process Living, 'As Within and So Without'.

I Real Eyes to SEE How I Create from the FLESH as the LIVING WORDS I AM.

I am Here with Real Eyes to See Reality Here - Continuous Precocious Fleshing Out the Abundant Potential Here - So Much So Mining the Life Golden Nuggets as the 'Pure Gold Expression' of All Together Here Man - Oneness and Equality - The Epitome of Living Words.

I Realize the Pace of Play and Work - One and Equal, Always All Ways Together Here - Is the Grace As Breathing with Ease As the Easy Play to Make As the Best Response Ability In the Moment As the Very Game Time Decision to Stand Up and Make a Play Working Out of Regard for the Play In Working Ourselves Out Here - As Within and So Without.

I Real Eyes to See How My Playing Creation Here Stem and Branch Out from the Depth of My Core which is Rooted in My Heart as Where I am Planted Here Firm and Solid as Life Itself Birthed Here Man - The Living Words Made Manifest - The Epitome of What It Means to Self-Actualize as the very Self-Made Version of My Utmost Potential Here - The willingness to Do My Best 24/7 Always All Ways - The Commitment as the Very Living Understanding into Awareness as the Science and Philosophy of AweSoMe.

I Real Eyes to See the Extraordinary within and as the Infinite Moment Between Breaths Here - As Within and So Without as the HOLD is the BeHolder of Life Itself Here Man

I Realize the Process Playwright of Gestation as an Ongoing Fleshing Out So to Speak as the Very Process Play of the Integrity and Dignity within Sharing Our Best Support.

I Real Eyes to See the Role of Influence in Walking With and Supporting my Fellow Mates as a Team Player in the Group of worldclassplayers Here - I Real Eyes to See the Individual Expressions within and as the Group Dynamics Here - The Very ALONE and Together Here as ALL ONE MAN.

I Real Eyes to See and Explain the Various Veils of Separation - The FireWalls that Activate a Psychosis of Mind Consciousness Systems.  I Real Eyes to See How the Codification of Consciousness Works as the Imprinting of Fine Polarizations as the Self-Defeatist System Weakness and Vulnerability.

I Real Eyes to See How the Imprinting of Fine Polarization as the Self-Defeatist System Weakness and Vulnerability - Is Actually a Hidden in Plain Sight, Bitcoin Like Golden Nugget of Support - a Key to Substantial Investigations - Creating an Optimum Structure to Work With in Terms of Word and World Regards as the Very Harmonizing of Ourselves Here - Living Words.

The Funny and Fun Thing about 'Self-Defeat' is in and as the Process of STANDING SOLID AND FIRM ON OUR FEET.

OUR FEET is an Indicator and Cross Reference of Our WALK...Our Very Talk as the Living Words Here Man.  The 'Feat' in DeFeat is quite the Feat as it is a 'Feature Presentation' of Sorts as the Very Ways to Work the Sanctification of Investigation of the Get Down, Got Down, Digging DEEP All the Way to The Core of Myself Here.

See it's never so much about good or bad as this "versus" way of thinking where there's a sort of 'war' in the Versus - it's more of a Duet of Sorts as the 'Verses" Always All Ways be Complimentary Support Here as What is Always Best for Life.

There's Only Ever One Real Broadcast Here and it is the Heaven On Earth as Life Itself Here Man Always Always Broadcasting the Equal Money System as the Very Epitome of What it Means to Live Words Here as the Unification of Man - Oneness and Equality Styles.

HAHA

lolololololol.

There's a tendency at times to want to go overboard with explanations to sort of 'proove it' it's a compensation of 'over explanation' in playing into the rhetoric of 'justification'...the very, 'another minds justification theory..won't you join in and take the bait of the debate...the circle jerk...knee jerk reaction as the fight for a side at the table - not reallizing it's the Life Round Table Here as the Multi-Dimensional Beingness Here Man.

One and Equal is the Abundant Access to Our Best Playing Potential as we are All It - The Very "i" and "t" - Cross Your Eyese and Dot your Tees for it's Our Gift to SHARE the Process Playwright - the very Oneness and Equality to the Tag You're It #worldclassplayer


No comments:

Post a Comment