important shit

Friday 14 June 2013

Day 366 2 Ears and 1 Mouth

Day 366 2 Ears and 1 Mouth




The point came up this morning about people who just talk all the time and don’t really listen to what anyone else has to say.  I identified with this point as I realise how existed within this point in the past.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that perhaps I have 2 ears and one mouth because I should be listening twice as much as I talk…as like a 2-1 ratio.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been resistant to listening to my family specifically.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having difficulty listening without speaking.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wanted to just talk without listening to others.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how I had limited my ability to communicate within not considering others as like really listening to what others had to say and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being just concerned about saying my piece and generating reactions from speaking to others.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for causing conflict within relationships within just wanting to say things without really listening and considering what others had to say…and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not exercising the patience required to listen.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I was speaking more than I was listening as I have been existing within and as energetic reactions.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to stop myself from speaking from a point of energetic reactions.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of self righteousness as like justifying my free choice to speak from a point of energetic reaction as like it’s my choice to express myself without waiting or stopping the energetic reaction within myself….and within this I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of believing I have free choice to speak from a point of energetic reaction…as like I see and realise this as a point of self sabotage./self compromise because really if I remove the choice here…it’s like I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STOP MYSELF WITHIN MOMENTS OF ENERGETIC REACTION AND STABILIZE MYSELF HERE AND PREVENT INSTABILITY AS ENERGETIC FLUCTUATION WITHIN MYSELF AS ACCEPTED AND ALLOWED CONFLICT….THUS I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO MAINTAIN A HARMONIOUS EQUILIBRIUM WITHIN MYSELF AS LIKE BALANCED EQUALITY AND ONENESS.



I Forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to exist within a polarized energetic reactions as like choosing to accept and allow conflict within myself as like dissing the possibility of a harmonious relationship within and as myself here.



When and as I see myself choosing to speak from a point of energetic reaction, I stop and breathe….remove the choice…and realise that by removing the choice as like self-righteous justification to speak from and as accepted and allowed conflict…I am preventing conflict and disharmony from existing within myself and am taking self-responsibility to purify the nature of myself here.


No comments:

Post a Comment