important shit

Monday 21 May 2012

Day 27, Whining


 


Whining
So today I was whining a little bit in my head as back chat about the tree price that I was getting.  I let the whining go as I saw the whining as accepting and allowing self sabotage within myself.  Many times in my life I’ve whined out loud to people as a way of venting energy fluctuation within myself as emotions and feelings.  I’ve justified whining many times as points of blame and self victimization and self pity.  I’ve whined about tree prices many times within my eight years planting trees.  I’ve whined many times about school being bullshit and retarded.  I’ve whined about the fuckedness of the money system.  I’ve whined about politics and government.  I’ve whined about my parents.  

Ok, so the points I’ve identified about whining are: self sabotage, energy fluctuation, feelings/emotions, justification, blame, self victimization, self pity, tree price, school being bullshit and retarded, money system, politics and government, parents.

Self forgiveness:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for self sabotaging myself by accepting and allowing myself to participate in the act of whining.


I forgive myself for not realising the self sabotage connection to whining and how by whining I am feeding accepted and allowed self sabotage.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for whining as a coping mechanism for energy fluctuations within myself.

 I forgive myself for not realising that whining is an indication of energy fluctuations as feelings/emotions.I
 forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compounding feelings/emotions/energy fluctuations within myself by accepting and allowing myself to whine about points that I have reacted to in my world.

I forgive myself for not realising that, that which I am whining about is an indicator of a point that exists within me as separation and requires some brutal self honesty introspection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for whining as a justifiable excuse within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying whining about the tree price because I don’t like it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying whining about politics and government because I get frustrated with it and I have abdicated my self responsibility to changing the world systems by thinking how am I gonna be able to change the fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated with government and politics and tree prices and my parents, and school being bullshit and the money system being fucked.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to whine as a means to pointing the finger in separation of myself as blame.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am accepting and allowing blame when I whine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my parents, government and politics, money system, company for having bad tree price, and school for being bullshit and retarded.

I forgive myself for not realising that I have been accepting and allowing self victimization as a result of whining.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self victimization by whining.

I forgive myself for not realising that by participating in whining I have allowed self pity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self pity within myself by participating in and as whining.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bag, constantly and continuously making up excuses, justifications and reasons for not doing something, when that something has already been provided with tools, support, assistance and methods- yet resist doing it because of fear.

I forgive myself for not realising that whining is giving up on myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving up on myself by accepting and allowing myself to whine.

I forgive myself for not realising that whining is an indicator of resistance and that I am trying to avoid something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to degrade myself through self pity and self victimisation-deliberately  making myself feel powerless-  as an excuse as to why I cannot face myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am accepting and allowing myself as powerless by whining about a point.

I forgive myself for not realising that by whining I have manipulated others to agree with my accepted and allowed self pity and self victimisation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating others by whining.

Self Corrective statements:

I realise that whining I have manipulated others to agree with my accepted and allowed self pity and self victimisation.

I realise that I am accepting and allowing myself as powerless by whining about a point.

I realise that whining is an indicator of resistance and that I am trying to avoid something.

I realise that whining is an act of giving up on myself.

I realise that by participating in whining I have allowed self pity.

I realise that I have been accepting and allowing self victimization as a result of whining.

I realise that I am accepting and allowing blame when I whine.

I realise that which I am whining about is an indicator of a point that exists within me as separation and requires some brutal self honesty introspection.

I realise that whining is an indication of energy fluctuations as feelings/emotions.

I realise the self sabotage connection to whining and how by whining I am feeding accepted and allowed self sabotage.

Re-scripting:

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to engage/participate in whining-I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness and absurdity of participating in whining as I realise that whining is connected and related to blame/justification/self pity/resisting something due to fear/self victimisation/Using excuses and justifications/wanting to give up/manipulating others to agree with self pity and self-victimisation. I allow myself to use the point I was about to whine about as an indicator of accepted and allowed separation within myself and I look within myself to face myself as the point and I apply an relevant self forgiveness in the moment.  I allow myself to laugh at myself as the ridiculous acceptances and allowances as self support in facing myself in every moment with gentleness and care.

Redefining Words:

Whining:

I’ve experience whining as a complaining and is based on accepted and allowed emotional turmoil based on upon reactions of frustration and irritation towards points within myself that I perceive to be separate. It has been easier for me to see whining and complaining within others than it has for me to recognise it within myself as result of not wanting to see the ugly truth of accepted and allowed separation as ridiculous absurdities. I’ve experienced whining and complaining as a coping mechanism for energy fluctuations within myself as emotional turmoil and therefore experienced whining as the negative side of the coin with a negative energy charge which I try to alleviate by whining to feel better about myself and experience some positive energy by beings playing into my accepted and allowed self pity and coddle me by saying words to me that I was fishing for as a result of whining about a point.  Whining is therefore bullshit verbal diarrhea that I’ve spewed as result of emotional instability.

Dictionary definition:
whine  
v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
v.tr.
To utter with a whine.
n.
1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

[Middle English whinen, from Old English hwhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifnan, to make a whizzing sound.]

whinhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifer n.
whinhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifing·ly adv.
whinhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gify, whinhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifey adj.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Playing with the word whining:

Winning...whining to win...feeling at a loss and trying to win as a result of accepting and allowing myself to be at a loss...whine...like why...like whining is all about the why of a point is accepted and allowed to exist within separation from self.  Whining to try and be winning and get the why of support as accepted and allowed approval for the point of whining like...people agreeing with the points of the whiner which makes the whiner feel like a winner as a result for receiving positive feedback for the accepted and allowed whining performance display of emotional turmoil projected which was coddled with self pity and therefore validated as being justified and ok and therefore fault existing separate from the whiner as an accepted and allowed delusion that has resulted from being at a loss within self as self awareness here as the point of oneness and equality.

Whining: is the result of being at a loss within self and is near the point of self defeatism as giving into a point as the point being apparently bigger than self and therefore whining results as an attempt to turn losing into whining by being validated as have the justifiable right to be in emotional turmoil as energy fluctuation about the particular point that an individual is whining about.  Whining is the result of accepted and allowed self pity as being a loser and less than and therefore whining is a coping mechanism of dealing with built up and compounded suppression as emotional turmoil that just floods out of a beings mouth as verbal diarrhea which is pure bullshit and is based from the starting point of instability.

No comments:

Post a Comment