important shit

Saturday 12 January 2013

Day 222 Breathing Part 19 of 21 Breathing is Key




20 days ago I decided to give some attention to my blogging about the importance of breathing as a means to enhance/accelerate process of self movement by becoming more effective with dealing and seeing points throughout my day.

Understanding the simplicity of breath makes letting go of points as mind energy possessions easier so to speak...as just breathe...and whoala the point dissipates. What I noticed is that I have to actively choose to not want to let points dissipate...by actually choosing to continue feeding the point by giving attention to the point as like having reactions/feelings/emotions about the point.

Giving focus in my writing to breathing, I've given myself greater stability within myself. I am actually kind of surprised with how much support as stability I have given to myself as consequence of giving attention to writing about breathing process and adopting/trying to incorporate 4 count breathing technique.

I have not mastered 4 count breathing technique yet, But, I will master 4 count breathing technique.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed expectations upon myself as like what kind of results I anticipate receiving before completing and particpating within a task/goal/challenge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting results for myself as like what I desire to see as future projections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I need to defend the fact that I have been kind of surprised with how much support I have given to myself in writing daily about breathing as a means of assisting all points I am walking in process.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that by making a point of writing about breathing and making a self commitment to focus/attention/direction to breathing...I enable self expansion, as like greatness is possible with enabling the time and discipline and patience as like key ingredients to establishing a sound structured base of support here as breathing...as like breathing as the starting point of each and every daily doing....exisiting as the beginning and the end of all creation here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting ahead of my breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for using the words, "as like" to explain and expand on a point of sharing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having it deep ingrained within myself that I shouldn't say or use the word "like" so much within communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed early in my youth that repetitive use of the word like is a negative speech impediment to be avoided.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that using the words, "as like" within communication is a good thing, as like a means of self support, as like to relate and make connections and as a means of providing discription and detail and sharing image and likeness as equality and one connections as like the starting point connections on a point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a big deal about the words, "as like" within my writing and speaking communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having avoided really confronting the point in writing about the use of the words, " as like" as like to create some sort of definitions or rules or restrictions or regulations upon myself and the way I use words as a means of communication.

I forgive myself for not wanting to consier that perhaps the way in which I have been using the words, "as like" as been a hinderance to the effectiveness of relaying communication to others and myself as a means of self support...as like perhaps I could be more direct and conscise as like to the point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking it is not good to within communication have very many repetitive word selections.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I should try to not repeat the same words to often out of fear of sounding like a broken record and displeasing others because the desire for me not to be consistent in sharing the same messaged over and over again.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I should mix up messages as like changing the wording around just for the sake of mixing things up...when I have proven to myself that the initial message as a means of communication was effective/direct/conscise and to the point as clear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to see that my communication hasnt always been clear and conscise and to the point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being less than specific in communication as consequence of not being here in breathing participation awareness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having participated in lots of communication from the starting point of reaction as like feeding an addiction because I didn't want to say no to addiction and just stop and breathe through the desire it's like I just wanted another pull/push.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating desires for pulls and pushes within myself as like never ending conflict that I created a bizarre form of enjoyment about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I ever really enjoyed fucking with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having self sabotaged myself with memories as a means of justification as like self manipulation for me to believe in self imposed limitiations as self suppressing self movement and expansion of myself here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a resistance towards breathing through resistances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for questioning the time it takes to facilitate real change within process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring instant change as like wanting what I wasn't willing to give...as like wanting results without putting in a full effort...as like wanting full results from a half assed effort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being an egomaniac.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having difficulty breathing through specific points of egomania as like self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reaciting to self rightoeusness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking self righteousness personally.

I forgive myself for accpeting and allowing myself for having found it difficult and challenging to not go there as like engaging within and as self righteousness within and as mirro reflection presentations as like to put people in there place because I see that they are being righteous. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for struggling with the point of self rightoeusness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having had difficulty many times keeping my mouth shout as like to disengage/dissipate perpetuation of mind fuckedness as like being out of control as like so far gone within possession/obsessions as self righteous addiction consequential play outs/time loops.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being extremely self righteous towards my family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making reasonings as justifications as like ways in which I feel good about being self righteous towards family as like a means of executing vengence upon my family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing mysel for having blamed my family members for my actions as like believing my family members to be the cause of my actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not crediting myself as responsible for my actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having limmited myself to reactions within family participations.

I realise the ridiculousness of getting sucked into a self righteous family vortex as like a swirling of energy particpations from the persepctive of just wanting in on the action out of fear of missing out on something.

I realise much is learned from practicing keep one's mouth shout in family and group settings...as like to focus on listening and breathing...and not allowing self to comprisme self stability within and as communication from a starting point of conflict/friction as emotional/feeling reactions.

I commit myself to living the message as breathing being the key to self change as self perfection.

When and as I see myself experiencing a deisre commuicate from the starting point of self righteousness, I stop and breath and I accept and allow myself a chuckle within myself at the ridiculousness of even considering to go into a state of losteness as energy possessiveness as feeling/emotion/reaction.

When and as I see myself suppressing myself with backchat self indulgence, I stop and breathe...and I accept and allow myself to focus on 4 count rbeathing technique as a means of self support and I allow myself to realise the ridiculousness of particpating within backchat as like a form of suicide.


No comments:

Post a Comment