important shit

Sunday 30 September 2012

Day 127 The Biggest Missing Piece

check out these videos before reading:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPiAo9xj5NY&feature=related

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpXJntSbWG4&feature=related


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting world problems as like global abuse because it's a shitty situation and Ive been more focused on self interested situations where I am living a 'good life' like having amusement and entertainment to keep me occupied and too busy to really give a shit about the work involved in facing world problems as like global abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting myself as creator here as self responsibility for creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for always having focused my self investigative research upon a positive charge as like a way to maintain energy addiction to positive experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having triggered the expansion of abuse in the worl by focusing myself on the obtainment of positivity as like positive experiences as like living a good life that is desired by others as like me being a winner because I have more than others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified my participation as self interest as like me separate from all of you because it's like a lottery and im just lucky and fortunate and well its not my fault and like I just want to be happy and enjoy myself and its too bad about the shitty situations here but like how can I be responsible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed value in getting positive reponses as like being valued and appreciated by my peers and that I should not challenge the fuckedness within us all because people dont like to be challenged because a challenge is work.

I forgive myself for not totally realising how my relations and interactions with others totally refelct my communication as like self investigation within myself as the point of brutal self honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted going into specificity within myself too much as like woah its a lot of work and its not fun enjoyable work really in facing and realising accepted and allowed abuse as like total disregard for the well being of everything here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having accepted and allowed distraction systems within my mind as like guards protecting me from the truth of myself as a real being that gives a shit and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing myself to focus my thoughts upon desires as like self interested entertainment as like separate from the group here as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed great value upon positive feedback and less value upon negative feedback...because its like the positive feedback comes with a lovey duvy buzz and the negative feedback is brutally raw and hits to the core of my being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that stong criticisms as negative resposnes and concerns indicate that I am on the right track so to speak as like pushing myself and others as myself to really give a shit about ourselves being here and that abuse is totally unacceptable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wasted time day dreaming about desires as like how to spend my time here in the future.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been stuck in the real of temptation as like the reasoned justification to the maintenance and expansion of and as hell on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a major abuser/life terrorist as a result/consequence of being concerned about living the 'good life' as like from a point of survival as like aslong as I make it win and beat others out of the spot/position of privallege I am a great competitor that will be praised for being more than others as like wow disgusting disregard for what is happenning here on earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having weanted to avoid fear as like discomfort and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realised that by not wanting to face fear as like discomfort...more fear and discomfort is created as manifested consequence as like fucking brutality in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment